stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

The DT just had to put together a little hop for Gina.....we couldn't let her special day go by without some Birthday Wishes!!!! 

Smiley from millan.net

Come hop along with us and wish Gina a very Happy Birthday!!!!  There is some blog candy along the way too so make sure to comment!!!

Carolina Buchting
Cathy Tidwell
Donna Baker
Emily Giovanni
Giovana Smith
Jennie Harper
Jimmi Mayo
Lee Murphy
Lori McAree
Melanie Muenchinger
Michelle Woerner
Tami Mayberry
Theresa Momber
Tina Gilliland
Vicki Dutcher

And have a wonderful day!!!!

Views: 7040

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Gina.

Have a very happy and blessed day.

happy happy birthday gina have a good one

So glad that all of you did this for Gina.  She is a wonderful person and I enjoy her videos and all of her supplies so much.  I learn from her each and every time I watch her.  Her stamps are wonderful also.  I pray she had a wonderful birthday.

I want to wish you all the BEST in the world in such a special day. Gina, you are a wonderful person that have touch us all with the love and warmth that you put in everything you do. I know that your birthday was full of love, happiness, and lots of fun!!!! I also want to wish you a lot of health and that all your wishes come true. Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!

Enjoy all your good wishes for your special day!!  Couldn't sen them to a nicer person!!

A belated Happy Birthday Gina.  Hope you had a fabulous day.  Thanks for all the inspiration you provide to so many of your avid followers.  Wishing you a year filled with laughter and joy.

Happy B-Day Gina!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service