stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to a fun Gina K. Designs Design Team hop. Today we are showcasing cards or projects featuring sewing (either hand sew, machine, or faux). Below are sneak peeks of cards you will see on today's hop!

You will be able to find sewing tutorials on Stamp TV's homepage (right-hand side).

We hope you are inspired to try some sewing on your cards! Ready to start the hop? Here's a list of all those participating:

Happy hopping!

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm new at this. I hope I don't get lost

Hi Dawn! Welcome and just as a heads up, there's something wrong with blogger so you won't be able to comment, but you can hop throgh the hop and check out the cards from all those participating. To move from one hop to the other, just looks towards the end of each post and there you will find the name of the person that is next on the list. If you get lost, you can always come back here and click on the names.

Hope you have fun!

Dawn Lee said:

I'm new at this. I hope I don't get lost
You did an amazing job. This is nice.

Well, only made it about half way through the hop or so, was going to keep going, but blogger went down and I tried last night and now today again, and still can't, was able to see all your beautiful works of art and they are wonderful all of them, just can't leave any comments or spread the LOVE!

Sorry, so leaving a great big THANKS to you all here, and will try and remember to finish, when Blogger gets around to being fixed!!!

Thanks

Hugs to all

Donna 

Really enjoyed the hop!  Love the look of sewing on cards - one day I will attempt it!
Still can't complete the hop because of blogger, ugh!

Blogger is up and running! You can check it out now, sadly all the comments previously made are gone, so sorry for that.

Hope you enjoy the hop!

Hi girls, just re-did the hop due to Blogger's mess on Thurs.  However, today (Fri.), Deb didn't seem to have a post up for this hop.  Did I miss something??  Thanks.

Sandy

Morning ladies. Just tried Deb Felts blog again to see her card and add a comment but couldn't find her 'Sew Fun' card. I know on Wed. she had one up and I left a comment via Blogger, but as you know those were deleted.
Otherwise it was a great, fun hope:) I do so enjoy the creativity of the Gina K. design team...YEAH TEAM:)
Hi Sandy! Glad you enjoyed the hop despite all the blogger issues. In regards to Deb's blog, one of the crazy things that came out out of this blogger issue is that it made posts disappear for some and for Deb there were two which she now has to recreate.

Sandy Calder said:
Morning ladies. Just tried Deb Felts blog again to see her card and add a comment but couldn't find her 'Sew Fun' card. I know on Wed. she had one up and I left a comment via Blogger, but as you know those were deleted.
Otherwise it was a great, fun hope:) I do so enjoy the creativity of the Gina K. design team...YEAH TEAM:)

Whew...finally completed the hop...but it was worth the blogger issues to revisit once again all of you extremely

talented artists and to be inspired by everyone's take on sewing. It was "Sew" nice!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service