stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hello everyone:

Question dose Gina K not sell the Bow maker? I think it's called "Bow Easy" or something like that. The cardboard on with cut out on it. I can't find it the in store. thanks Linda

Views: 563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Linda if you scroll down the page on stamptv you will see a listing of categories. Down at the bottom is How To Use It and the bow easy is there with Gina showing how to use it and tells about the sizes some. I did get mine from her store but it has been a long time ago.

Thanks Nana..... But I don't the bow easy at her store. Can Someone link to the item to her store? 

Dose anyone have an extra bow easy for sale cheap? I was a posted by Gina K they sell bow easy anymore!

Gina made a video where she was showing how to tie the bow with her fingers.  It was sometime last year, but I haven't located it.  Maybe someone can help you locate that one.  There are videos on You Tube where people tie their bows with a fork.  You might look for them.  Other companies sell the bow easy tool, but shipping is always more than the tool costs.  Good luck in your search.

Yes, But, I am handicapped so I thought the bow easy might be better? If, I can found one cheap? But if not know big I guess. thanks, Linda Littlepage

I use an old fashion Hair Pik. If you search "Bow Maker" on UTube you will see several videos that look like the pic. You can get one at WalMart for $.99. Easy and makes tiny to larger bows. Love it!

I love this ideal. I will have to keep in mind thanks great tip! Linda

Diana Scott said:

I use an old fashion Hair Pik. If you search "Bow Maker" on UTube you will see several videos that look like the pic. You can get one at WalMart for $.99. Easy and makes tiny to larger bows. Love it!

There is a wonderful post on Lisa Babbitz blog today where she shows how to make the Bow Easy with cardboard like from cereal boxes.  I am sorry I can't link from my Kindle but hopefully someone else can.   Sorry about the horrible spelling on your name, Lisa.

Here is the link for Lisa's blog post making her own Bow Easy. https://iplayedwithpapertoday.wordpress.com/2015/02/04/bow-making-t... 

lovinpaper said:

There is a wonderful post on Lisa Babbitz blog today where she shows how to make the Bow Easy with cardboard like from cereal boxes.  I am sorry I can't link from my Kindle but hopefully someone else can.   Sorry about the horrible spelling on your name, Lisa.

Love all the ideas for bow making. After watching Gina's video on how to use the Bow Easy  I sat down with ribbon and just my fingers I found these quite easy and fun. The rabbit back down the hole is key to getting the knot correct.  So interesting how they adjust once tied. Not at all like conventional ties bows.

Thanks for everyone help I think I have friend name Lisa, from Gina K who's going to help me out with this. So, I think my problem solve but I might more question later on down the road. Thanks, Linda

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service