stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy September everyone!!  Can you believe the summer is almost over?  It's Donna here with this months Monthly Mix Challenge!  I love when the trees change colors, when the air begins to get cooler.  The shades of green, red, brown, yellow, orange and gold are just so beautiful.  

My challenge is to make a card, or any project you would like with shades that remind you of autumn, you can also use white and black on your card if you would like.

Here is my card I created using the newly released Skeleton Leaves which is an incentive set you can receive  FREE with any $75 order.  The sentiment is also a newly release set Thankful & Blessed by Emily Loggans

Here is my take on the challenge for your inspiration.

Supplies:

Stamps: Skeleton Leaves (incentive set),  Thankful & Blessed by Emily Loggans,

and Background Stamp Gauze

Ink: GKD Faded Brick, Dark Chocolate, Edible Eggplant, Fresh Asparagus,

Honey Mustard, Wild Dandelion, Honey Mustard and Sandy Beach

Paper: GKD Ivory and Fresh Asparagus 

Tools: GKD Small & Large Stitched Circle Dies,

Scor-Buddy, Mini Misti & Tidy Towel

The challenge will run all month long and you can enter up to four times per challenge.  We will choose one person who will win a $75 gift certificate to the Gina K. Designs store.

You may use other company's products but to be eligible for the prize you must use Gina K. Designs stamps. You can find all of the challenge rules below.  If you share your card in our Gina K. Designs Friends Facebook group, be sure to use Gina K. Designs stamps on your project

Make sure to add the MMC92018 tag when you upload your photo!  Challenge deadline is September 30th, at 10 pm CT.

Click HERE to see the MMC92018 gallery.

Tags: MMC92018

Views: 1085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, my favorite time of year. I can not wait to get this set of leaves, one time that I needed cardstock and the incentive was too  tempting to wait to buy it latter. 

Yea for your Bonnie! Can’t wait to see what you create.

Bonnie said:

Yea, my favorite time of year. I can not wait to get this set of leaves, one time that I needed cardstock and the incentive was too  tempting to wait to buy it latter. 

Love your card, Donna! Can't wait to get my set of leaves :-) Got so many ideas running through my head. Thank you for hosting!

Your card is beautiful. I'm ready for fall and cooler weather. Thanks for hosting.

This is going to be interesting.  Phoenix AZ doesn't get a lot of "fall" color, so I'm going to be a little inventive.

Thank you Jan, can't wait to see what you create!

Jan Brazier said:

Love your card, Donna! Can't wait to get my set of leaves :-) Got so many ideas running through my head. Thank you for hosting!

lol....can't wait to see what you come up with.  

Golda said:

This is going to be interesting.  Phoenix AZ doesn't get a lot of "fall" color, so I'm going to be a little inventive.

Love this!  Beautiful Donna!   I uploaded my photo for the challenge into the gallery and added the tag... is that all I do?

Yes, Lisa, that's it!  The card is in the challenge.  Thanks again for joining.
Lisa Bzibziak said:

Love this!  Beautiful Donna!   I uploaded my photo for the challenge into the gallery and added the tag... is that all I do?

Thank you so much!!

Donna Idlet GKD - DT said:

Yes, Lisa, that's it!  The card is in the challenge.  Thanks again for joining.
Lisa Bzibziak said:

Bump. Thought I'd bring this challenge to the front. Didn't want it lost. :-)

Gorgeous card... is there a limited amount of entries for the challenge?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service