stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Mix It Up Monday: Spring Inspiration!

Hello! Carolina here kicking off weekly challenges being hosted by members of Gina K. Design Team. We will have brand new challenges for you on Mondays and Fridays, so make sure to check them out and play along.

Thought I would jump start your week with an inspiration challenge. The photo I selected is from Pier 1 Imports:

Here's what I came up with.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the pot twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at StampTV using keyword STVMONCB1 by 8:00 PM central time, Sunday night May 8th. 

Monday, May 9th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVMONCB1 on your card and you can see all the entries HERE!

Tags: STVMONCB1

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very pretty, It gives you the feeling of spring.

How do you make a "wolf whistle" on the computer? lol

Lovely card. I will try to get a card made for this challenge.

Oh my goodness, Lynn, your card is lovely! If you have a fan club, I'm in.

Lynn Harrower said:
My entry for STVMONCB1.  Lovely card Carolina.  Love the colors!
Oooh!  I want that table and all the fixin's!!!  Gorgeous!  Love your card, Carolina - beautiful creation :)
Wow .... I love your take on this photo!!! The colours compliment each other nicely. I love the BOW!!!! I like how it has more than one layer. Awesome card. TFS
ooh what a great interpreation of that gorgeous tablescape, love it!
Heehee Julie....so true.....I'm glad mine can all fend for themselves!  LOL
Hi Barbara and thanks so much for the compliments! I used seam binding...it's really light. I've used silk ribbon to put this bow together and it works just as well.

Barbara Brenneman said:
Carolina, I love your take on the Pier One photo.  Your card is gorgeous and your elements work so well together.  The ribbon you have used is beautiful and that bow, wow.  What kind of ribbon did you use here, the way it kind of falls has such a graceful feel.  Love it!
Oh awesome Lynn...will go check it out in a bit!

Lynn Harrower said:
My entry for STVMONCB1.  Lovely card Carolina.  Love the colors!
So funny Julie! I totally get what ya sayin' - LOL!

Julie Kae Stieber said:
I can't wait to work on this one, what a beautiful way to get my Mother's Day cards done.  I wish I could do this right now but I need to go to the grocery store.  Don't know why my family thinks they need to eat when I have stamping to do!
Thank you all for your sweet compliments on my card! I'm so excited you like the inspiration piece as much as I do and can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!
I did the mix up card and put it in the gallery. I used all GinaK stamps too from the Spring Mix Kit which I really like. I have used that many, many times now and each creation using that kit is a hit.I must say your Pier one take was really wonderful and I hope mine will be acceptable as well. Thanks for the fun challenge.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service