stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Mix It Up Monday: Spring Inspiration!

Hello! Carolina here kicking off weekly challenges being hosted by members of Gina K. Design Team. We will have brand new challenges for you on Mondays and Fridays, so make sure to check them out and play along.

Thought I would jump start your week with an inspiration challenge. The photo I selected is from Pier 1 Imports:

Here's what I came up with.

Can't wait to see what you come up with! Please create and upload a new project for this challenge and it can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize. However, you can use it for challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the pot twice.

Please have your project uploaded to the gallery here at StampTV using keyword STVMONCB1 by 8:00 PM central time, Sunday night May 8th. 

Monday, May 9th, we will announce a randomly chosen winner from all of the entries who will win any Gina K. Designs stamp set valued up to $24.95.

Be sure and use tag STVMONCB1 on your card and you can see all the entries HERE!

Tags: STVMONCB1

Views: 366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much Carolina for the link! I do see it now on your post. Again thanks so much for your help.
Here is my mother-in-law's Mother's Day card.  The center wound up a bit bigger than anticipated, but it will work.

Loved Your Card!

Lynn Harrower said:

My entry for STVMONCB1.  Lovely card Carolina.  Love the colors!
I wasn't sure if I uploaded correctly to the galleries (maybe you can add a tip on the correct procedure to your FAQ's). So I'm sneaking it in here too :D

This was so much fun!!  Thanks for the great inspiration Carolina. :)

http://minkimpressions.blogspot.com/2011/05/bottom-line.html

I have really enjoyed playing along with this one, a great picture to be inspired by, thank you so much Carolina...

Here is my effort Lady Anne's card

Thanks for the challenge, I don't think I could make anything that would be anything as good as your's Carolina but I have given it my best shot...

Love ~ Lady Anne xx

here card for the challenge.

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/thank-you-396?context=latest

thanks hotwheels

I made card from Ginak mondy veido: But what froum dose card go in?

thanks hotwheels

Carolina, this was a fun challenge and I really liked your inspiration photo.  Here is my entry for STVMONCB1, Sending you Sunshine  Thank you for the opportunity.

I was having so much fun with my new stamp set and the inspiration photo that I created two for this week's challenge:

Spring Inspiration - Flowers

Inspiration Flowers

I absolutley love this photo.  I have so many ideas to do with it.  Can't wait to have time to play some more.  I created a mothers day card for this challenge and absolutely love how it turned out - and I know my mom will love it too.  Thanks for the inspiration!

My Card

Your card is awesome!!  I love the picture and had a great time making this card for my mom.

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/stvmoncb1-mday-2011?context=album&...

Thanks for looking.  :>

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service