stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy Monday ALL!

For today's Mix It Up Monday challenge I challenge YOU to use Paper Piecing on your card or stamped project!
Paper Piecing is my very favorite stamping technique...it's my sneaky way of getting out of coloring, HA!

So grab your stamps and scissors and make something using this wonderful, fun technique!

Here is a sample for you using this month's Stamp TV kit Vintage Chic:

Here is a paper piecing tutorial for you, if you need to refresh your skills or learn it for the 1st time!
Paper Piecing

Your gallery keyword is: STVMONJM1

Please create and upload a new project for this challenge that can only be entered into this challenge here on StampTV to be eligible for a prize, no combining of Stamp TV challenges.  However, you can combine it with challenges outside of StampTV.  And remember you don't have to use Gina K. Designs stamps, but if you do your name will go into the drawing twice!

deadline: Sunday night, June26th, 8PM CST

I can't wait to see what you make!!
HAVE FUN!

Views: 143

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is fore STVFRIJH2

This is my first time, so I hope it goes to the right place. I used ink stamp pads and tree stamp to creat the picture in the midde . The card ctock is one the si shaded from blue to green, which is why I chose it. The saying is from GK Designs - Elegant Flowers.

Should this picture end up in the wrong place please either (!) send it where it belongs or (2) contact me and let me know whar I did wrong and how to do it right. Thank you

P.S. I tried the gallery directions but could never find the camera the directions talked about,

Please help me. Obviously I did this wrong. I'm trying to send it to Friday's challenge. Thhis new for me.-

Carolina, GKD DT said:
Love the challenge Jimmi! Here's my card (the paper pieced part is the vase): Happy Birthday
I have really enjoyed the challenges and participated in several. I am wondering why the last couple of challenges don't offer a link for us to view the gallery of submissions. It's really fun to see what people are doing and also fun to get inspiration and learn new techniques. Not to mention, it's fun to see your card among all the others.

I've learned that if you go into the Mixed Gallery and do a search on the Challenge Number then you'll be able to view only those related to the Challenge!

Okay, thanks for the tip!

JoAnne Mankowski said:

I've learned that if you go into the Mixed Gallery and do a search on the Challenge Number then you'll be able to view only those related to the Challenge!

hers's my card for the challenge.

thanks hotwheels

http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/spring-flower0001?context=user

Love this challenge!! Thanks, Jimmi :-)
I really enjoy paper piecing.  HERE is my card.
Great Challenge, Jimmi, and I love your sample.  I chose to camouflage Theresa's Little Critters from but I'm afraid his google eyes will give him away.  Here's my card.

Fun challenge, Jimmi!  I enjoy the paper piecing technique.

Here's mine:  Paper Piece it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service