stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Melissa,

Just want to correct myself on the name of Gina's first Stamp TV Kit. It was called Floral Frenzy and the name of the stamp set in it was Elegant Flowers. A bonus stamp set was also included in this first kit called Bold Flowers. That too is no longer available. I've actually just watched the kit introduction video on Youtube (2009 seems such a long time ago now). There have been so many wonderful kits since then.

Best wishes,

Mida

Hi all: Just wondering if anyone else is getting the odd follow comment on old stuff? This past week I've received several notifications of comments on a past challenge card or on the big news board. Today I got one that says Bonnie commented on your photo "Rose Get Well   -   Using Vellum" on stampTV. This relates to a challenge from October. It is weird that comments are repeating here and there yet the follow button is still not operational. 

Anyway I just thought I would ask as I'm curious to see if it is occurring with anyone else. Hope you are all having a good day whatever time it is in your part of the world. In mine it is mid morning with torrential rain outside.

Johanna, I just got a comment from Bonnie on my Vellum Roses - she commented back in October when the challenge was on - very weird!!

Johanna Rundell said:

Hi all: Just wondering if anyone else is getting the odd follow comment on old stuff? This past week I've received several notifications of comments on a past challenge card or on the big news board. Today I got one that says Bonnie commented on your photo "Rose Get Well   -   Using Vellum" on stampTV. This relates to a challenge from October. It is weird that comments are repeating here and there yet the follow button is still not operational. 

Anyway I just thought I would ask as I'm curious to see if it is occurring with anyone else. Hope you are all having a good day whatever time it is in your part of the world. In mine it is mid morning with torrential rain outside.

I am so glad you guys are getting my comments albeit a few weeks late.

Happy Thanks giving every one.
Have a blessed day.
Thank you Jane! And to you and your family also - and everyone on STV! You are all great friends!

Jane Mason said:
Have a blessed day.

To you as well Jane and to all the members  here at Stamp TV.
Jane Mason said:

Have a blessed day.

Just wondering if there will be another Kit before the end of the year?? Thanks

No, will be January per prior post by Gina and Karen. Giving us time to restock our $$$!

Susan Wareham said:

Thanks so much did not see other post its never seems to be current posting listed here first .

Diana Scott said:

No, will be January per prior post by Gina and Karen. Giving us time to restock our $$$!

Susan Wareham said:

Can anyone telll me what paper cutter Gina is using in her latest videos? Need a new one or any recommendations?

Diana, Today I saw her using a Tonic smaller one which is 12 inches long but not as wide, but you can expand it out to make it 12 inches with an arm extension.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service