stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.


StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have often wondered when they have the sales like Gina is today if after taking off the 15% discount and it ends up below for instance the $75 mark, will one still get the incentive freebie? Anyone know how that works?

Verna, the coupon said incentives and free shipping apply to actual order amount after discount, so your order, after the discount would have to be over $50.00 to get the free shipping. I was getting carried away anyway, and when I discovered there was a new incentive, decided to just go for it. Then there will probably be another new incentive Thursday night for the release and I'll get carried away again.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I have often wondered when they have the sales like Gina is today if after taking off the 15% discount and it ends up below for instance the $75 mark, will one still get the incentive freebie? Anyone know how that works?


I thought as much. But as much as I wanted the new incentive I just could not justify spending too much this time around. My finances are getting tapped with other expenses these days.....and not crafty ones either. LOL But I will get the free shipping at any rate.


Judy Inukai said:

Verna, the coupon said incentives and free shipping apply to actual order amount after discount, so your order, after the discount would have to be over $50.00 to get the free shipping. I was getting carried away anyway, and when I discovered there was a new incentive, decided to just go for it. Then there will probably be another new incentive Thursday night for the release and I'll get carried away again.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I have often wondered when they have the sales like Gina is today if after taking off the 15% discount and it ends up below for instance the $75 mark, will one still get the incentive freebie? Anyone know how that works?

I have asked questions several times without any response. One was ,would there be a get together at Gina's like last year? I think it is at the point where it isn't going to happen. Well, maybe next year??
Charlene, as the Christmas Release is this Thursday, I think your guess is correct. It was so much fun last year, even had my hubby agreeing to come on the trip with me! Don’t like to travel alone and the friend that went with me last year wasn’t going to be able to make it! Maybe next year! Think Gina has just been too busy!

Charlene Baker said:
I have asked questions several times without any response. One was ,would there be a get together at Gina's like last year? I think it is at the point where it isn't going to happen. Well, maybe next year??

I love the new incentive stamp set, but just can't swing $75 this week and again next week, although I have enough on my wish list to "justify" both.  Guess I will just have to buy it sometime.    My finances could be in better shape too, Verna. We are still trying to get back to normal after our move.  Just too many extra expenses right now.

Verna Angerhofer said:


I thought as much. But as much as I wanted the new incentive I just could not justify spending too much this time around. My finances are getting tapped with other expenses these days.....and not crafty ones either. LOL But I will get the free shipping at any rate.


Judy Inukai said:

Verna, the coupon said incentives and free shipping apply to actual order amount after discount, so your order, after the discount would have to be over $50.00 to get the free shipping. I was getting carried away anyway, and when I discovered there was a new incentive, decided to just go for it. Then there will probably be another new incentive Thursday night for the release and I'll get carried away again.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I have often wondered when they have the sales like Gina is today if after taking off the 15% discount and it ends up below for instance the $75 mark, will one still get the incentive freebie? Anyone know how that works?

I have a suggestion for the Shop Now side. Where you have the stamps listed could you add Something like "Stamp sets with die sets." And have the stamp sets and dies that go with them listed right under. I know it would help me.

What a great idea, Robin!  That would be a huge help to me as well!!!!

Robin Logue said:

I have a suggestion for the Shop Now side. Where you have the stamps listed could you add Something like "Stamp sets with die sets." And have the stamp sets and dies that go with them listed right under. I know it would help me.

I bought some cheap quart storage bags which fit the stamp sets and the dies perfectly so that way I will keep them together. When I pull out the stamp set the dies will be there right with it. 

Do you suppose the advertising at the bottom of the page is what is slowing things down so much in making comments? I noticed that there was quite a bit of that at least on my computer. It is getting where I hate to make comments as it takes so long for them to show up.

I do the same thing Verna and the bags work great. Someone posted some time ago that she stored the PP packs in the quart bags. I started doing that then realized the stamp sets would work in the bags too. Now I need to find smaller bags or some way of storing my incentives and smaller sets.

Verna Angerhofer said:

I bought some cheap quart storage bags which fit the stamp sets and the dies perfectly so that way I will keep them together. When I pull out the stamp set the dies will be there right with it. 

That could be part of the problem, and it is annoying. But I've learned to just hit the refresh button, or just hit the back arrow. When I got back to check, my comment has been posted. It may be a real issue at the release party though.

Verna Angerhofer said:

Do you suppose the advertising at the bottom of the page is what is slowing things down so much in making comments? I noticed that there was quite a bit of that at least on my computer. It is getting where I hate to make comments as it takes so long for them to show up.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service