stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I posted two and they were very fast but it posted them twice. Just deleted the duplicates but did not see that coming.

I posted two and they were very fast but it posted them twice. Just deleted the duplicates but did not see that coming.

I figured it was my computer, glad to hear it isn't just me

Bonnie your messages have been coming through twice.

SO maybe it is me. I will contact Gina's people and see if I have added two emails or something.

Judy Inukai said:

SO maybe it is me. I will contact Gina's people and see if I have added two emails or something.

Judy Inukai said:

Yeah, I'm having the same problem too. And like Johanna and Judy, I just move on to the next card and the comments post anyway.

Thanks everyone for getting back to me. I was thinking my computer was acting up again. I even cleared all my cookies and it still did not help. So I am thinking it is at the Stamp TV website.

I was gone for two days and came back to three wonderful answers to my problem.  Thanks to everyone for taking the time to help!  I may get these done yet!

Julie Kae Stieber said:

Thank you, all of you who responded! I figured it had to do with the site cleanup, and that the question most likely had been asked, but I just didn't have time to go through this entire thread. I was able to get the last three challenges done today, and next time I'll know where to go to find the other. Thank you again.

Does anyone else have an issue with the layout of their page? One day I looked at it, and it was all mixed up, and now I don't see the comments from my cards (except to look at the individual cards in the gallery). I've tried to rearrange it but it still looks funny. I don't like the changes and would like to have it back to the way it was. Been this way for a few weeks now.

Mine seems to be okay Sharon, although I've noticed that some pages are not loading well, are slow or the pictures are smaller than usual. I suspect that there are some glitches within the system that is causing this rather than an actual change.

My comments section is gone, too.  And I am trying to get used the the new homepage with so much less stuff.  I'm sure there was a reason for the change, but I, too, preferred it the old way.  (It takes me a while to deal with change, I guess!)

Sharon Underwood said:

Does anyone else have an issue with the layout of their page? One day I looked at it, and it was all mixed up, and now I don't see the comments from my cards (except to look at the individual cards in the gallery). I've tried to rearrange it but it still looks funny. I don't like the changes and would like to have it back to the way it was. Been this way for a few weeks now.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service