stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, good. Now I understand. Thanks also to Judy for clarifying that. 

dapperdoxie said:

The one that cuts out the stamped words come with the kit, the extra ones that cut out the more intricate word out of cardstock never has come with it...thats the ones she was meaning were not included in the kit.  You should still get the one that cuts out the stamped thankful and friend though!

Verna, the stand alone words never came in the kit. But the shadow dies that cuts the stamped words comes in the kit.

Verna Angerhofer said:

An email came through from Gina saying the word dies are no longer with the kit. I ordered the Stitched Leaves Mini Kit Saturday so I am hoping the word dies were still included at that time. If not, I will be very disappointed as I loved the way those dies and words looked together. I was assuming they were with it as no statement was listed at that time saying they were not. Anyone know from the sales department or from Gina if it was still included then. I cannot afford to make a separate order for the dies and pay the extra shipping too at this time and I was hoping to use them on cards as soon as I get my garden preserving under control. 

Thanks Judy!

Judy Inukai said:

Verna, I just saw Gina's email - she referred to the thankful and friend ADD ON dies - so the kit does come with the dies, just not the more intricate ones like dapperdoxie said. The add on dies really add a nice dimension to the dies that come in the kit, so at some point I'll be placing and order for those and the add on you die.

I understand that now. LOL Silly me. Somehow I thought there were none in the kit anymore. So glad to hear they are still there. The other ones I might consider another time but not now. My budget is kapoot. LOL
Gina Krupsky said:

Verna, the stand alone words never came in the kit. But the shadow dies that cuts the stamped words comes in the kit.

Verna Angerhofer said:

An email came through from Gina saying the word dies are no longer with the kit. I ordered the Stitched Leaves Mini Kit Saturday so I am hoping the word dies were still included at that time. If not, I will be very disappointed as I loved the way those dies and words looked together. I was assuming they were with it as no statement was listed at that time saying they were not. Anyone know from the sales department or from Gina if it was still included then. I cannot afford to make a separate order for the dies and pay the extra shipping too at this time and I was hoping to use them on cards as soon as I get my garden preserving under control. 

I may have missed any news, but is there a Christmas KIT coming out and if so, when? I would need to plan my spending around it, so I would really appreciate the info if it is known. Thanks!

supposed to be the next release I think...just don't know when that will be, but would think in the next couple weeks...or anyway, for sure sometime in October?

I noticed that nothing comes up when I click on past challenges.  Could this be changed to show the past challenges for the year, otherwise it will be very difficult to make up for challenges that we missed.  Maybe it is accessible some other way that I am not aware of.  Thanks for your help.

I found it in Forum, page 3, "Mix It Up Monday - Free for all Friday Past Challenges.  Here's a link to the section:  http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/categories/mix-it-up-monday-free-for-...  

I'm not sure if there is an easier way to location thru a search option.

Shelley V said:

I noticed that nothing comes up when I click on past challenges.  Could this be changed to show the past challenges for the year, otherwise it will be very difficult to make up for challenges that we missed.  Maybe it is accessible some other way that I am not aware of.  Thanks for your help.

Thanks, Gayle, I appreciate the link.  I don't know that I would have found it on my own.

Will the Boho stamp set ever be available as a single set without the kit? It would be a nice option for those of us that already have the cardstock and tape,etc. I think the first mini kit had that option.

Does "Dashing" have a die?  If not will it have one in the future?

What's happened to Melanie? Is she on vacation.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service