stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Welcome to the new forum for you to ask any question, both for Gina and Cast and Crew! 

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

(you may see the old 'Ask the Mods', Ask the Community' and 'suggestion box' posts will be disappearing over the next few days!  )

Views: 25079

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Lovinpaper, think I will take the plunge and maybe buy the 12 inch tonic and the smaller Tim Holtz one :)
lovinpaper said:

I do not own this, but Julie Ebersole uses this in her videos all of the time.  I figure if the crafty queens use this, it is good.  I think I saw Gina use this in a video, or a very close one.  I say go for it!  :)

Rebecca said:

The only sizes I am using is the 8.5 x 11 inches and the 6 x 6 patterned paper. Thank you Bonnie for replying :)

Bonnie said:

I have loved most everything I have that is tonic. Something to think about is that when you want a top fold card base, the 81/2"cutters can be somewhat problematic. Yes, the 12" cutters take valuable real estate but are more convenient for some jobs,  especially if any of your paper  is scrapbook size.

I have never been sorry I got the 12" Tonic. It is great for cutting card bases. I do have a small trimmer by Fiskars, but it only cuts up to 5". The 12" Tonic was a good investment for me.

Great, thank you Judy, think I will get the 12" Tonic, I really need something which cuts straight and which does not fray the edges of the cardstock if that makes sense. :)

Judy Inukai said:

I have never been sorry I got the 12" Tonic. It is great for cutting card bases. I do have a small trimmer by Fiskars, but it only cuts up to 5". The 12" Tonic was a good investment for me.

Has anyone ever had a card disappear from the gallery? I was looking at a card I'd made some time back and was trying to remember if I'd made it for a challenge. I remembered the challenge and came here to look, and the card is gone. Not in the challenge gallery, or in my photos. It was a card from one of last year's challenges, and I know I was in the running for the prize at the end of the year, so it was uploaded, but now it's gone. Has anyone else had this happen?

I cant remember having a card disappear myself.  and we havent had anyone else say their cards are missing ....BUT...I m not saying that it couldnt hap[pen...with .ning and all their goin  ons. 

It's no big deal because it was last year. It just seems strange, and I wanted to know if anyone else has had it happen. Since I'm trying to do the contest again this year, I'll watch my cards closely!

Cat GKD DT/Moderator said:

I cant remember having a card disappear myself.  and we havent had anyone else say their cards are missing ....BUT...I m not saying that it couldnt hap[pen...with .ning and all their goin  ons. 

I am missing Kendra Weitstock with her marker posts.  Is she still creating ideas and I am just missing them?

No, she is no longer with Gina K. She wanted to expand the scrapbook part, that what I read. It was on facebook. I did see several posts on Pinterest this morning. I miss her also.

Thanks Diana.  She is expanding the scrapbook part on her blog.  I was used to seeing her tutorials here and with Taylored Expression stamps.

Diana Scott said:

No, she is no longer with Gina K. She wanted to expand the scrapbook part, that what I read. It was on facebook. I did see several posts on Pinterest this morning. I miss her also.

HELP, I placed an order with Gina K on Feb 21st and the order arrived today HOWEVER one of the items I ordered was called A Year of Flowers 3 Clear set by Melanie Muenchinger.  I received the order today and everything in the order was correct except I was sent the "A Year of Flowers" not the A Year of Flowers 3.  The rest of the items were correct.  I sent an email to Gina K Info but keep receiving the answer that the order was shipped on Feb 22, yes it was shipped and I received it but for some reason they don't get that I received the wrong stamp set.  Can anyone help me with this. Thank You, Marge Dahl

Email Emilie at info@GinaK and she will help you or give her a call.

I've emailed twice and both times received the "do not reply message" that the order was shipped, I don't have a phone number to call I guess I'll just have to return the incorrect one and figure another way to get their attention.  This to me is crazy.  Marge Dahl

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service