stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 8972

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Melanie posted a peak " This Girl Is" on the facebook group page and one from Beth "Unicorn Wishes".   Sorry I don't know how to link to it.

dapperdoxie said:

I haven't seen any either...forgot they were supposed to start today, since I was gone part of the day...but am looking forward to seeing what is coming out, even though I don't think I'll have money to buy this month.  :((  Do think Melanie posted a video with a sneak peak of her set....but haven't watched it yet. 

Anyone else have trouble posting to Laurie's blog?

yes, i am and I can't fix. I hope some reply soon! Thanks Linda

Retta Rae said:

Anyone else have trouble posting to Laurie's blog?

Yes, can’t post - something is wrong!  

I still can't post on Laurie's blog, but I have another question.  Am I correct that there will not be a new incentive stamp with the next release?  I can't imagine this one would only be available for two weeks.  It is such a great set.  However, it seems strange to have a release without a new incentive.  This is an unusual set of circumstances, so I just want to find out what the plan is.

Can someone email here and tell her. (Laurie that so she check it out?

Laurie's blog worked for me now. Go in try it. not sure what wrong. But, it maybe fix.

Retta, I think I saw a week or two on the facebook group that there would be a new incentive for both releases....but I could be wrong.  I can't order this month but when I do will be buying this set, cause I do really like it!  :-)))  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service