stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Happy 2018!!

The Member's Sharing Thread is a place for members to ask for help, share ideas and discuss current trends in papercrafting.

If you have questions regarding orders, you can contact customer service directly at info@ginakdesigns.com. You can also join the Gina K. Designs- StampTV Fan club for another option for sharing, stamping related questions and making new friends.

StampTV Fan Club on Facebook

Views: 10799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just love it, Gina!!!! I can never seem to make my own bouquets, so stamps like this are perfect.  What a stunning heart and the script is terrific.  Can't wait for Thursday.  Thank you for the special preview!!!!

Love it!   So pretty!!!!!

Gina Krupsky said:

Colored with Copics!

Love this!  Siting here coloring with my PrismaColor Pencils that my hubby got me fro Christmas and picking colors to color this one next week!  Will definitely be ordering the kit!  Thanks for sharing with us!  And Gina, beautiful coloring!

Hello All! I have a question.  Is there still going to be a monthly addicts kit challenge?  Since the weekly MIUM challenge  is now a MMC monthly challenge. I wasn't sure. Thank you in advanced!

Some coloring sneak peeks!! 

Hi Annie, we are still figuring all of that out! 

Annie said:

Hello All! I have a question.  Is there still going to be a monthly addicts kit challenge?  Since the weekly MIUM challenge  is now a MMC monthly challenge. I wasn't sure. Thank you in advanced!

Loving everything I am seeing so far! Awesome colouring, Gina!

Gina Krupsky said:

Some coloring sneak peeks!! 

Thank You Gina, after I went back through back posts. Don't know how I missed all those. But I did, anyways I see you all are working hard on everything. Hope the move from Ning isn't very hard. Hahaha! Fingers crossed!!

Gina Krupsky said:

Hi Annie, we are still figuring all of that out! 

Annie said:

Oh my gosh!  The mousepad for the regular Misti is gone again!  I'm never going to get it!  Love the one in my mini and was hoping it would be in stock again.  Guess I will have to buy a stamp set instead!  LOL!

Aloha, everyone! Sorry I've been away from social media for some time. Our health has had more challenges that we are enduring. I love the new products in tonight's release! The images are so cute and some are just downright beautiful. I love the idea about the calendar, too. I see a new site is going into action soon to replace the .ning site. Are we too download all of our picture uploads? Will they be moved over or are we starting from scratch with new card uploads? I missed that part of the conversation. Thank you for your answers! With aloha ♥

Is it possible to find out the font that is used in the tropical blooms stamp set for the words “thinking,” “hello,” and “happy?”  It was in the Thanksgiving and Christmas sets last year and I’m seeing it throughout the website and I LOVE it!

Woo Hoo! I just went to track my happy mail on the USPS website because I figured it had made it to our distribution center by now and lo and behold it said it was sitting on my front porch. The mailman didn't ring the bell or anything but there it was along with another package (unstamp related). Off to play with my new goodies.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service