stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's Free for All Friday challenge!  This is my first time hosting a challenge and I am excited to challenge you to make a baby card or project.  My sister is always asking me if I have any baby cards, so I thought I would surprise her and make some ahead of time.

Here is my sample baby card (I made a coordinating one in blue for a boy that you can check out in my gallery).  I used the new stamp set, Special Occasion Tags and embossed the frame image as well as the edges of the card. 

So, now it's your turn!! Simply create and upload a new project for this challenge (it can only be entered into this  challenge, no combining StampTV challenges ) to be eligible for a prize. You may combine it with challenges outside of StampTV. If you use Gina K. Designs stamps, your name will go into the drawing twice!

You have until Thursday, Jan. 12th at 8 pm Central to upload your entry.

Use the keyword STVFRIMW1 for your tag for this challenge. 

Have fun!!! Can't wait to see what you create!!

You can see the gallery for this challenge here: STVFRIMW1 GALLERY

Views: 745

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is my challenge.

Attachments:

Hi Michelle, I was so excited to upload my cards to the Gallery to share.  I have now finished my challenge baby card but I have uploaded my limit.  What do I do, do I have to wait to tomorrow?

Attachments:

Hi Lindsay, yes, I am afraid you will have to continue with uploading tomorrow.  They have a limit due to the awful spammers we are trying to deal with.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I do want to ask if you used the keyword for the challenge?  I don't see your cards in the gallery search. Please see my main post for the keyword and links.

Lindsay Ettlinger said:

Hi Michelle, I was so excited to upload my cards to the Gallery to share.  I have now finished my challenge baby card but I have uploaded my limit.  What do I do, do I have to wait to tomorrow?

Hi Michelle, No I haven't put the Tag on yet as I cannot upload it.  Will do it all tomorrow.  I still haven't worked out the time change but living in Perth, Western Australia I think we are well ahead of you.  I will check the time zones on the internet.

Michelle Woerner, GKD DT said:

Hi Lindsay, yes, I am afraid you will have to continue with uploading tomorrow.  They have a limit due to the awful spammers we are trying to deal with.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I do want to ask if you used the keyword for the challenge?  I don't see your cards in the gallery search. Please see my main post for the keyword and links.

Lindsay Ettlinger said:

I am in the process of making cards for soldiers and this is not a theme that is required much by them. So I will skip this challenge but maybe next one will work for a soldier card. I have several baby cards already on hand anyhow for my own use.

Fabulous.  I look forward to them :)

Lindsay Ettlinger said:

Hi Michelle, No I haven't put the Tag on yet as I cannot upload it.  Will do it all tomorrow.  I still haven't worked out the time change but living in Perth, Western Australia I think we are well ahead of you.  I will check the time zones on the internet.

Michelle Woerner, GKD DT said:

Lindsay Ettlinger said:

Hi Verna,  What a wonderful cause for cards!  Good for you :)

Verna Angerhofer said:

I am in the process of making cards for soldiers and this is not a theme that is required much by them. So I will skip this challenge but maybe next one will work for a soldier card. I have several baby cards already on hand anyhow for my own use.

All of these cards are so beautiful. This has been a great challenge. Thank you for hosting it Michelle.

A big thank you to everyone for playing along.  I am having problems with this gallery, but I think I saw and commented on all the cards!  Please post here if I missed yours :-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service