stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Will you ever have coversheets for your stamp sets again. I do miss them.

God bless

Eva-Maria

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Theyre very easy to make..  I just stamp on printer paper (which gives me an excuse to test all my new stamps), and then just write the name on top, and store it with them.  

I think hers look neater than mine, but I appreciate the attempts to keep costs down wherever possible.

Maybe a digital image sheet could be created that people can print if they want?  Kind of like the freebie cut files?

I do the same thing and stamp onto copy paper for my stamp index folder. The clear sheet with the stamped images stays with my stamp set and goes into my stamp set folders. I can tell where to put it back onto the sheet then. If I am looking for a certain set for a stamp project I look through my index folder that has them pictured alphabetically.

Heya Eva!  Yes, loved the cover sheets too, but if it keeps cost down, im all for that too! 

I do as Cindy and Nana....I take an 81/2 x 11 piece of white 80lb cardstock and before ever touching the stamps, peal of that top clear piece and ink the stamps as it lies there.  Then take the 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 the cutting created and lay it down over the inked images...kinda softly rub my hand over it all to make sure all got stamped.  Then hand write the title across the top, ta-dah!!  :D 

The Flowers and Frames are in Freebies as a pdf to print. Maybe all the others could be listed there also. If the set has the images imprinted in the plastic, I just copy that and write the name on it.

The only stamps that don't come with cover sheets are the ones included in the kit. There are free printables on the freebies page for those. :)

GREAT!! That works:-) I love the new dies with the kits, it's worth printing these myself!

Gina Krupsky said:

The only stamps that don't come with cover sheets are the ones included in the kit. There are free printables on the freebies page for those. :)

Agreed.  Totally love the dies, and worth a minor inconvenience of losing a cover sheet.

I finally pulled out the Pixscan mat that I bougnt when it first came out.  It and I are not going to see eye to eye for a bit.  #justgivemedies

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service