stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

When will the Birthday Essentials StampTV kit be restocked?  I didn't order fast enough!

Views: 727

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know if you get the stamptv emails, but it said today that although it is sold out, you can pre order the next shipment of kits. You can read Ginas blog (see the sidebar of the front page here) if you want more details.

yep, can preorder!  Gina said it would be about 2 weeks! 

Thanks!

I'm SO sorry about the sell out! I had no idea this kit would sell out that fast! We have tons on order and will ship them as soon as they arrive in our warehouse!

Does the kits include instructions and pictures to follow, along with a list of items needed?

No Debbie. We do videos here each week that you can follow along with. You can print the photos, measurements and supplies from the video page as well. :)

Debbie, you can see what all comes in the kit by going to videos at the top of the screen here. Once on there click the -- January release products and new kit project. Gina shows everything after showing the other new sets. No instructions in the kit but she has a video after that making her first project and many more to come. You use your own inks and stamping tools that you have otherwise. Check it out.

I had the kit in my cart, but got busy, and had to leave.  When I got back it was out.  I have been watching for restock, but I don't see it on the website anymore.  Will there be any more?  Thanks!

Candace...the kit itself is now retired...but all of the components are available individually!

I see the response that says you may preorder, however, I do not see the kit listed in the shop???

What is the name of the individual stamp set? I'm having a hard time locating it. Thanks.

The two sets that came in the kit were "Birthday Blessings" and "Happy Birthday To You" and I don't see them either.  In the past, the stamp sets that were part of the kit could be found under the "What's New" category in the month after the kit was released (as well as in the regular stamp section).  I'm guessing they are out of stock.  Your best bet may be to call customer service to check for availability.

Candace Hubble said:

What is the name of the individual stamp set? I'm having a hard time locating it. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service