stampTV

Card making, rubber stamping techniques and project videos for papercrafters

Cat GKD DT/Moderator's Discussions (882)

Discussions Replied To (723) Replies Latest Activity

"Yvonne Friesen!!  You are all set now.  Found your cards!  :D "

Cat GKD DT/Moderator replied Jan 12 to Update on Yearly MIUM Challenge 2017!! *new date for winner drawing!

44 Jan 12
Reply by Yvonne Friesen

"you are most welcome!  I do believe though part of the problem with me not seeing it…"

Cat GKD DT/Moderator replied Jan 12 to Update on Yearly MIUM Challenge 2017!! *new date for winner drawing!

44 Jan 12
Reply by Yvonne Friesen

"Hey y'all!  Im probably gonna be just a day later announcing the winner of this!  Wi…"

44 Jan 12
Reply by Yvonne Friesen

"I see it now!  How weird!  I checked it 3 times before writing back to you, lol!  Go…"

44 Jan 12
Reply by Yvonne Friesen

"El, its not showing one from you on STV17MON36.  Again, could be just a tag wrong! …"

44 Jan 12
Reply by Yvonne Friesen

"Checking yours now El! "

44 Jan 12
Reply by Yvonne Friesen

"Yvonne?  I dont see your comment here, but I have looked yours up and it doesnt show…"

44 Jan 12
Reply by Yvonne Friesen

" I used Beth's adorable new set Emmy and Riley and then I doodled the edges;"

Cat GKD DT/Moderator replied Jan 11 to Release Party Chat Thread with Card Samples!

376 Jan 12
Reply by Johanna Rundell

"Kay!  I thought same thing...my cookies always look like that, burnt on the edges!! …"

Cat GKD DT/Moderator replied Jan 11 to Release Party Chat Thread with Card Samples!

376 Jan 12
Reply by Johanna Rundell

"Another one using The new kit Hearts and Flowers"

376 Jan 12
Reply by Johanna Rundell

RSS

Get Social with us!

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by Gina Krupsky.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service