Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Layer- 3 7/8" X 5"

White layer with snowflakes- 3 1/2" X 4 1/2", cut in half in both directions

Valance- 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Focal Image- scraps of black and white. Can be turned in either direction as in samples above

Stamp Set- True Love StampTV Kit Set

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Ink- VersaMark, Memento Tuxedo Black and Bahama Blue

White fine detail embossing poweder and heat tool, Anti Static Pad, Spellbinders large and small ovals, 1/4" Pop dots, adhesive, Scor-buddy, Paper Cutter

Comment by Kathie Philo on January 8, 2012 at 12:56pm

love this card looks harder than it really is and so fast to make..

Comment by Brenda Gloude on January 4, 2012 at 8:39pm

Beautiful I love the stamps sets.  I am going to try this one.

Comment by Shala Carter on January 4, 2012 at 6:49pm

I really like windowpane cards, but I've never tried one. I;'d like to. Gina, what is the surface you work on? The gray mat?

Comment by Cindy Miller on January 4, 2012 at 12:15pm

Great tutorial, love the window technique!!

Comment by Petite Fleur on January 4, 2012 at 11:35am

As allways Gina, watching your videos warming my heart.

Petite Fleur

Comment by patricia posk on January 4, 2012 at 12:10am

As always Gina just beautiful..

pat

Comment by Allison Keller on January 3, 2012 at 10:41pm
That's really delightful! Even though I'm ready for warmer weather, the card is cute and cheery!
Comment by Rosy Newlun on January 3, 2012 at 10:20pm

This is just stunning. I love it- like the window card you made with the snowy tree- so dreamy! Love love love this stamp set!

Comment by Molly Burdette on January 3, 2012 at 7:10pm

Gina:  I have always loved window cards and you make it look so easy.  Thanks for the inspiration to warm our card projects this winter.

Molly Burdette

Comment by Rosanne Laird on January 3, 2012 at 6:13pm

I Love the look of the window technique and the wonderful designs you have made with it. Very Sharp!