Ivory Card base- 4 1/4" X 4 1/4"
Dark Chocolate layer- 3 7/8" X 3 7/8"
Ivory Focal Image layer- 3 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Stamp Set- You say Goodbye, and I say Ello by becky Oehlers
Ink- Memento Peanut Brittle, Expresso Truffle
Markers- Memento Espresso Truffle, Copics YR24, E57, W1, Colorless Blender
Tonic Ticket-Tag Punch, Copper Brads, 1/4" pop dots

Comment by Conniecrafter on October 2, 2012 at 8:40am

Love the idea of using the marker for the stamping, this would be great for those times you don't want to use a whole sentiment either, thanks for sharing, cute card!

Comment by Joan Garlough on September 29, 2012 at 7:37pm

Very cute card.  Thanks for sharing.

Comment by patricia posk on September 28, 2012 at 1:39am

Love this adorable card..It's so clean and simple but you get the message..

Sometimes less is more...in this card that is the case..love it Gina

pat

Comment by Alison Bishop on September 27, 2012 at 2:54pm

I so love your videos & watch every one of them, always watching out for your next one. Have got some wonderful ideas to create thankyou so much. ' Keep em comin...'  Avid watcher from NZ

Comment by Rosy Newlun on September 27, 2012 at 12:33pm

Merci, Gina! I just adore your brain...and cards!

Comment by Patricia Vincent on September 27, 2012 at 10:34am

Love your cards as usual!!

I have some small wire cutters that I use for jewelry making that makes cutting the legs off brads much easier.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on September 27, 2012 at 10:16am

Barbara, it sure will! Just protect your eyes!!

Comment by Barbara Burgess on September 27, 2012 at 9:07am

Cute card!  I love the tip about cutting off the ends of the brads.  I have been dealing with the problem of long feet on my brads for a long time.  I never thought of using my Tim Holtz scissors to cut off the ends.  Will this work on any brad?  Don't want to ruin my wonderful scissors!

Comment by Kathy L Humphrey on September 27, 2012 at 7:06am

Really love this cute idea! I'm for coloring over paper piecing any day:)