Excuse my cell-phone ringing! It was a telemarketer and I forgot to silence my phone! :)

Card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Embossed Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Small Black Onyx Layer- 2 7/8" X 3 7/8"

Small White Focal Image Layer- 2 3/4" X 3 3/4"

Scraps for greeting layers

Stamp Set- You're the Best Incentive set by Gina K. Designs

Card Stock- GKD White Heavy Base Weight, White Layer Weight, Black Onyx

Ink: GKD Sweet Corn, Peach Bellini, Memento Tuxedo Black, GKD Black Onyx

Copic Markers, Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder, Sponge Dauber, Tim Holtz Rays Stencil, Foam Squares, Adhesive, Cottage Cutz Double Stitched Circles, Cheery Lynn Designs Purple Circle Stackers, Uniball White Get Pen, Foam Squares, Black Gingham Ribbon, Scissors

Comment by El Ivens on December 28, 2016 at 7:38pm

Super cute.

Comment by Jennifer Earley on December 28, 2016 at 10:59am

Another beautiful card!  Trying to work on some cards and LOs today!

Comment by Ruby Taylor on December 27, 2016 at 7:10pm

Love this card!!

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on December 27, 2016 at 12:25pm

Beautiful! I love that sweet flower and I also love those dots you added!  :)  <3  Thank You for sharing and inspiring! :)  <3

Comment by Rebecca on December 27, 2016 at 10:08am

Love this card, it is adorable, so bright and cheerful :)

Comment by Conniecrafter on December 27, 2016 at 9:11am

that is such a cute flower stamp, especially the way you have colored it and the white dots are a great touch to it also.  I was stuck on what to do for a male friend that just went through a 5 bypass surgery after suffering a heart attack and your last rays card inspired the get well card I made, thanks for the inspiration :)