Outside

Jelly Bean Green Card Base- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Scraps for Fence and Greeting

Inside

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Stamp Set- Art from the Heart (Sending  Love StampTV Kit)

Card Stock- GKD Jelly Bean Green, Black Onyx, White

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, GKD Moonlit Fog, Turquoise Sea

Dies- GKD Flutterby, Picket Fence, CheeryLynn Ovals (Silver) Ovals (Purple)

Copic Markers, Black Brads, Cuttlebug, Adhesive

Comment by Jan Brazier on May 11, 2016 at 6:46pm

Love this card!! Will definitely have to CASE this one!! Resisting the temptation to go order the butterfly and fence LOL!!

Comment by Linda Strohbehn on May 6, 2016 at 11:42pm

Absolutely love it!  Ordered the fence & butterfly dies tonight!

Comment by Bonnie L Deibel on May 6, 2016 at 7:48pm

Those flowers remind me of peacock feathers...Beautiful!

Comment by Sue Townsend on May 6, 2016 at 4:45pm

The coordinated colors make this card sing!!  Very happy card :)

Comment by Therese Sprinkle on May 6, 2016 at 3:45pm

I love this new card. keep up the good job Gina and staff.

Comment by Ruth Ann Smith on May 6, 2016 at 1:58pm

Lovely card!   I have my kit and have been playing with it, however, I have not used that flower yet, but,,,,, I sure will now.  Love the fence!  Hope the move is complete and you are rested from all the hard work you have been doing.  Good to have you back!

Comment by Judy Keener on May 6, 2016 at 12:32pm
I have missed you! So glad to see you back. Great card and video. You always brighten my day. It has been raining here for a week. Thanks for the sunshine.
Comment by Rosy Newlun on May 6, 2016 at 11:38am

This is so fun to watch! Thank you for trying to put together a card while you are moving and opening a new store! I love the new kit, already used parts of it, and will keep on going ♥ Much love!

Comment by Cindy Miller on May 6, 2016 at 11:34am

Fabulous card, I love the use of die cuts to the inside too.  Glad to see you didn't get lost in the mountain of boxes you had to unpack! lol thanks Gina!

Comment by Judy Greenwood on May 6, 2016 at 11:13am

I love your video from the Sending Love stamp kit.  The colors are great together.  I wish I lived closer to you, so I could just wander through your new shop, how exciting this is for you.  CONGRATULATIONS!

Also, wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!