Stamp Sets- Wishing you Joy StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD White

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Rhubard Stalk, Desert Sand

Spellbinders Circles and Labels 16 dies, Sakura Star Dust pens, Copic Markers and Bic Markers, White Organdy Ribbon, Hole Punch, 1/2" and 1/4" pop dots, Adhesive

Comment by Gina Krupsky on November 3, 2011 at 4:15pm

Yes, the classic small circle for inside, the large for the focal image.

Comment by Regina Cooper on November 2, 2011 at 11:36am
Were the small circles used?  I tried it with the classic large ones and cut out too much of the inside.  It cut out the part that was colored in red.  If I used a smaller one, there was too much white showing.  Help!
Comment by Conniecrafter on October 29, 2011 at 8:08am
such a sweet ornament, love this idea!
Comment by patricia posk on October 27, 2011 at 3:12am

Adorable Gina..just adorable..love the frame and all the colors...it is so cute...

pat

Comment by Allison Keller on October 25, 2011 at 12:02pm
Gina, you have really mastered the art of perfection in easy peasy, step by step tutorials! This is an adorable idea-love the stamp and dies. I can feel many variations on this project flowing in my mind already! Project-Adorable!
Comment by kylee on October 24, 2011 at 8:25pm
The sound died on my computer today, but i think with all the creations i've seen you make, i can make this one on my own, just by watching the video.  i thank you for listing the supplies - that will be an immense help!  Now to talk Michael's into having more Spellbinders (higher than Label 11) and the funds to get some of your fantastic rubber stamps!
Comment by BrenD on October 24, 2011 at 3:17pm
The ornament is so cute and love the photo idea.  Your instructions are easy to follow.  Thank you.
Comment by Mary Ann Huntington on October 24, 2011 at 11:22am
Perfect instructions Gina.  As a grandmother I would love to receive an ornament with a photo in it of my grandchildren.  The penquin is adorable.
Comment by Betty Dean on October 24, 2011 at 10:25am

that is a sweet card

Comment by Jocelyne Lachapelle Clairmont on October 24, 2011 at 9:41am
Gina, you're such a good teacher like always. Love the adorable little ornament.