Turquoise Sea Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11". scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

White Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Kraft Outside Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Kraft Inside Layer- 3 1/2" X 4 3/4"

White Greeting Layer- 1 3/4" X 1 1/4"

Kraft Greeting Layer- 1 7/8" X 1 3/8"

White layering weight for Owls

Stamps- Wise Old Owl

Dies- Wise Old Owl, Doubled Stitched Ovals, Single Stitched Ovals

Card Stock- GKD Turquoise Sea, White, Kraft

Ink Pads- GKD Turquoise Sea, Kraft, Chacoal Brown, Memento Tuxedo Black

Copic Markers, Scor-Buddy, Misti, Acrylic Block, Adhesive, Foam Squares, Big Shot,

Views: 1900

Comment by Patricia Nikkila on August 17, 2017 at 7:13pm

Ahhh. How cute is that!!  I have a small collection of owl things.  Guess this stamp set will be an addition.

Comment by Nana Griffin on August 14, 2017 at 12:36pm

Another great idea for this set! Love your coloring on the owls and that you colored them without a lot of shading but used the copic blender. A cool technique.

Comment by Jan Brazier on August 13, 2017 at 9:44pm

Super cute owls, Gina! Love the touch of turquoise sea on them! Thanks for the inspiration!

Comment by Betty Amersbach on August 13, 2017 at 12:37pm

Love the cards and techniques. Favorite is scored card.. I guess I will have to order the owls now. lol.

Comment by nadinebd on August 12, 2017 at 12:54pm

so darn cute

Comment by Deirdre on August 11, 2017 at 10:09pm
I love all of the techniques,. The card is beautiful and easily achievable.
Comment by Conniecrafter on August 11, 2017 at 9:34am

Oh my goodness they are too cute and I do love the scoring of the paper, it does give it so much more!

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on August 10, 2017 at 11:52pm

Adorable. A really sweet stamp set and a really cute card.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on August 10, 2017 at 9:23pm

Super Cute! I love those cute little owls and the woodgrain technique! <3 Thanks for sharing and inspiring! :)

Comment by Nancy M Lane on August 10, 2017 at 5:41pm

I am into owls and really think this set is adorable.  I prefer the card with the score lines made with the edge of the stamp pad, because it looks more like a real tree, where as the other card scored with the score buddy looks more like the side of a house or barn.