White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Red Hot layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Window- 4 12" long by whatever width you choose for your card
Greeting white layer- 2 1/4" X 1/2"
Greeting Red Hot layer- 2 /12" X 3/4"
Scraps for snowman and snowflake layers

Stamp Set- Snowman Wishes Duo
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black
Card Stock- GKD White, Red Hot
Patterned Paper- GKD Winter Whimsy
Copic Markers- BG32, BG45, BG10, Y38, R17
Silhouette Studio Design #8541
1/4" pop dots, scissors, adhesive, Silhouette Cameo

Comment by Joyce Pierson on October 6, 2013 at 6:08pm

Someday I'd like to purchase a Silhouette, but you always generously share how to make the card using what I can afford.  You're the best Gina.

Comment by Susan White on March 22, 2013 at 1:26am

I made all my files and mats and going to cut and make my card tomorrow

Comment by patricia posk on November 26, 2012 at 9:30pm

fantastic Gina...love love this little guy and his fancy window.  You do such a great job of showing us the program and also the work it self.

Colors are rich warm and so cheerful and full of the holiday spirit

thanks Gina to you and your team..

pat

Comment by Tracy Palmer on October 25, 2012 at 12:24am

I love this card and I tried making it tonight. I don't have the Cameo, but I do have a Cricut (and lots of cartridges) - I actually found a very nice window image in the Christmas Solutions cartridge (for Cricut owners) - that worked really well.  I'll post some pics tomorrow.  One day I hope to also get the Cameo, but for now I'll just have to adapt.

Comment by Julie Lurette on September 18, 2012 at 2:23pm
I made your card and I surprised myself as it turned out pretty good, especially that I do not have the cameo.
Thank you so much for all you tutorials... You are the reason I'm a scrapbook card maker crazy. I discovered you through. YouTube and you got me hooked. Thank you again!
Comment by vanda pulver on September 5, 2012 at 11:06pm

WAY TO GO GINA, THANK SO MUCH

VANDA

Comment by Carole Bronico on September 5, 2012 at 4:47pm

Wouldn't it be cute to put him behind the window on dimensionals and them have the window on more dimensionals?

Comment by Pam Z: 'Sunshine' on September 5, 2012 at 4:35pm

Gina!!! Love this card! Love the window especially!! Makes me want to get to using my Cricut. I dont have room for a Cameo, so ...I can try this! I am just starting my Christmas cards today. Doing simple ones this year as I have a request for your baskets to do for the Gallisano Childrens' hospital along with the Build a Bear team!! Yup!! Making your famous basket!!! I love it! they want Christmas Baskets. When I get more done, I will put a pic on here for you!!! Thank you Gina for being so awesome!! Have a crafty day!!!

Comment by Barbara Gonzales on September 5, 2012 at 10:01am

Thank you for using the Cameo, I had the original and them bought the Cameo. I am not mush of a stamper but now with you using the Cameo I am becoming more interested in stamping. Also you have shown so things I did not know haw do in the Cameo files.

Barbara

Comment by Sean, GKD DT Coordinator on September 5, 2012 at 8:59am

This card is another winner Gina!  Thanks for doing the step-by-step instruction.  This is a big help!  Also, thanks for the new tutorial on your blog for the folks without a Cameo.  I am sending the link off to them right now.  You always think of everything.....and everyone!  Thanks for that!  :)