Ocean Mist Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Window Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Scraps for other pieces

Winter Cheer Vintage Cuts- White

Stamp Sets- Winter Cheer, Christmas Wishes

Card Stock- GKD Ocean Mist, White, Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- GKD Winter Cheer 6 x 6

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark

Window Die, Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen, Spectrum Noir Markers, 1/4" Pop Dots, Adhesive, Scissors, GKD White Embossing Powder

Comment by Bijoux Ward on December 23, 2014 at 9:36pm

The trees look so great with the added Wink of Stella, love using that..That is a really cute window scene.

Comment by Bobbi Miller on November 5, 2014 at 12:24pm

Oh boy, I am in big trouble, or I mean my pocketbook is!  I have to have this!  Love this adorable card, and I love that window!  The trees behind the window are just beautiful! Thanks for this Gina!

Comment by Conniecrafter on November 5, 2014 at 8:44am

that is too cute, love the winter scene outside the window

Comment by Jackie Boutan on October 27, 2014 at 11:29pm
I can see lots of uses for the window die! Will be fun to work with.
Comment by Ginger Jerzembeck on October 27, 2014 at 2:38pm
Just amazing ,someday I will be able to do this
Comment by Berdene Schaefermeyer on October 25, 2014 at 5:12pm

Gina you always have wonderful projects and ideas. I really love the Wink of Stella Clear brush Pen. They glimmer bringing wonderful light and life to the trees. Thank You.

Comment by Melody Saputo on October 23, 2014 at 10:54am

Beautiful Card! Thanks for sharing this idea!

Comment by Vera on October 23, 2014 at 7:26am

So pretty!  I love everything you do...what talent!

Comment by Linda Vassiliou on October 23, 2014 at 3:00am

Thank you for the great video Gina. I can't wait for my kit to arrive so my Grand daughters & I cant make/play along with your video. The girls are going to love it thanks again

Comment by Jan Richardson on October 23, 2014 at 2:05am

A truly lovely card. Thanks for sharing this with us Gina.