Create a beautiful winter Christmas scene by adding snow to stamped trees, using an opaque white gel pen. Featuring images from the Dashing stamp set from Gina K Designs.

Finished Card Size - 5 ½ by 4 ¼ inches

Dashing Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

White, Black Onyx & Powder Blue Cardstock - Gina K Designs

Black Onyx, Lovely Lavender, Poder Blue, Blue Denim, In The Navy Ink - Gina K Designs

Jumbo Sponge Daubers

Opaque White Gel Pen

Scissors

Comment by El Ivens on December 19, 2016 at 11:54pm

Beautiful card.  Too late to try now but will try this one tomorrow.  Thanks for the video and tips on using the white pen.

Comment by Bonnie Shapiro on December 12, 2016 at 12:21am
Love it. Beautiful card. Can you turn the sound up as it's very hard to hear.
Comment by Conniecrafter on November 22, 2016 at 8:30am

Love it, I like how just scribbling on the snow looks so real!!

Comment by Bonnie Ashley on November 18, 2016 at 11:37am

A really beautiful card, thank you.  Am going to try tout make this today.

Bonnie

Comment by Beverly VanderWerf on November 17, 2016 at 9:33pm
Wow!! I love this card and hope I can accomplish the same look!
Comment by Cindy Miller on November 17, 2016 at 8:20pm

Fantastic scene, will definitely give this one a try, fingers crossed! Thanks Theresa!!

Comment by Jeri Bauman on November 17, 2016 at 7:55pm
Beautiful card! I always enjoy your videos and since meeting you in Greendale last month, it is especially nice to see your friendly face.
Comment by Lynne Ingram on November 17, 2016 at 3:58pm

Lovely card, great tutorial.  Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Karen Atkinson on November 17, 2016 at 12:03pm

Really pretty Theresa. I love watching your tutorials, thank you.

Comment by Lynn Hildebrand on November 17, 2016 at 11:57am

I just love this card. I love your shading and your soothing voice.