White card base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half
Vibrant Violet Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Focal Image Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Set- Wild Flowers by Melanie Muenchinger
Card Stock- GKD White, Vibrant Violet
Ink- Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Marker- Memento Lulu Lavendar
Ribbon- Jelly Bean Green, Adhesive

Comment by Melanie Henderson on March 26, 2012 at 10:40pm

It looks great and is so easy too -- at least you always make it look easy.  Thanks, Gina.

Comment by Conniecrafter on March 19, 2012 at 8:00am

so pretty, love the idea to do the basic stamping with color and then coloring it in, such a pretty look!

Comment by Mary Chaney on March 18, 2012 at 6:01pm

Love the card with the color and how great it looks when its done.  So simple and yet so elegant.

Comment by Wanda Scott Hummel on March 18, 2012 at 3:14pm

Very lovely...I look forward to viewing your demos Gina.  Card making is such a "destresser". Your videos are so relaxing..creative, kind of comforting and always wonderful!  Thank you!!

Comment by Monica Carmen Markham on March 17, 2012 at 8:46am
I love it's simplicity and color .
Comment by patricia posk on March 17, 2012 at 1:21am

A really sweet little spring card Gina and the colors are to die for.

pat

Comment by Anita kejriwal on March 16, 2012 at 11:36pm

This is so pretty!! Will make one!!

Comment by Mary Jo on March 16, 2012 at 9:40pm

Love the Wild Flowers card.  It is so elegant!

Comment by Jere Fran Luscher on March 16, 2012 at 7:39pm

Beautiful card, love the colors.....I have just started using Gina K Design products....I love them.  Can't wait to see more videos....I am working my way thru all the videos you have posted and they are a delight.  Can't  order everything I want all at once....wish I could....I am so far behind and so excited about each product and new skill that you are so excellent at teaching.  Thanks

Comment by Linda Ærbo Sørensen on March 16, 2012 at 7:03pm
Such a clean and beautiful row of flowers. Wonderful card.