Wild Blossoms- Waterbased Inking Technique

Both Horizontal Cards:

White Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layers- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

So happy for you card:

White strip- 2" x 5"

Black Layer- 2 1/8" x 5"

Vertical Card:

White Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

White Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Stamp Sets- Wild Blossoms. Massive Messages

Card Stock- GKD White, Black Onyx

Ink Pads- Ocean Mist, Sweet Mango, Lovely Lavender, Kraft, Fresh Asparagus, VersaFine Onyx Black

Tombow Markers, Adhesive, Buttons, Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Scissors

Comment by Karen Atkinson on July 26, 2016 at 8:44pm

They are all so pretty. I think I like the Sweet Mango best. Thank you for a great video. Love watching all of them.

Comment by LaVonne Culbertson on July 24, 2016 at 6:47pm

Love this technique, will be fun to do. Thanks again for your video and sharing with us.

Comment by Linda Bentley on July 24, 2016 at 8:57am

Great card.  Love this technique.  I like the Sweet Mango color.  Thanks for sharing Gina.

Comment by Bonnie L. Carpenter on July 24, 2016 at 8:50am

Gina these cards look incredible.  My cards tend to be so detailed they take me hours.  You made this set looks so easy and beautiful.  I love the corner stamp on the lower right of the set too.  Thanks.

Comment by Mimi Dorroh on July 23, 2016 at 9:35pm
Love them all but especially sweet mango one!
Comment by Pam Rudzki on July 23, 2016 at 6:05pm

I love all the layouts. Nice to change them up. Colorwise my favorite would be the sweet mango. I love fall colors, and the season. Then ocean mist & last, lovely lavender. Thanks Gina for all of the ideas you share with us!

Comment by Mitzi Manthey on July 23, 2016 at 5:47pm

I love these cards!  I don't use ribbon enough, but have quite a collection in my stash, so I'm going to make some cards like this tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me about marker thumping also... something else I haven't done in ages.

Comment by Carolyn Treese on July 23, 2016 at 5:20pm

This stamp set "Wild Flowers" does not seem to be available in the store.  Can you tell me if it is going to be available in the near future.  Thank you. Carolyn

Comment by Retta Rae on July 23, 2016 at 11:59am

I love this stamp, but I find that I always use it in the same way.  Thanks for more ideas for using this beautiful stamp.  I'm anxious to try this now that I have a Misti.  I have always had trouble stamping that huge stamp well.  I always love the turquoise, but hadn't thought of using Sweet Mango for the flowers.  Love how bright it is!  Wish the gingham ribbon was still available.  I got some in a grab bag I won, but it is long gone.

Comment by Retta Rae on July 23, 2016 at 11:58am