Sweet Corn Yellow Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Chocolate Brown Layer- 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
Wax Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal Image White Layer- 2 3/4" X3 3/4"
Chocolate Layer- 2 7/8" X 3 7/8"
Sweet Corn Yellow Layer- 3" X 4"
Greeting White Layer- 1 1/4" X 1 3/4"
Chocolate Layer- 1 3/8" X 1 7/8"
Sweet Corn Yellow Layer- 1 1/2" X 2"

Stamp Set- Wild About You by Theresa Momber
Card Stock- GKD Sweet Corn, Chocolate Brown and White
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen and Walnut Stain Distress inks
Copic Marker, Copper Brads, Chocolate Brown Double stitched ribbon 5/8" wide, Wax Paper, iron, craft pick and mat, adhesive, 1/4" pop dots for greeting

Comment by mary kuligowski on May 18, 2012 at 8:19pm

I love this easy and fun background technique.

Comment by Judy Boyd on April 17, 2012 at 9:26am

Just cute!! Love the background technique as well! Thank you for all the great ideas!

Comment by Elizabeth Carvalho on April 13, 2012 at 5:07pm

Another beautiful card.   I am looking forward on trying this technique.  I look forward to your videos.  Each one is amazing.  Thank you for sharing your ideas with all of us.

Comment by Marlene Newman on April 6, 2012 at 9:24pm

I'm having so much fun with the wax paper design.  Thanks again for all the good inspiration.

Comment by Christine Ryun on April 3, 2012 at 9:51am

Love this card.  I will for sure add this to my library to be making over and over again.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on March 26, 2012 at 11:39pm

No wonder you thought of this technique when you saw Theresa's Wild About You stamp set!!! It DOES look like pretty animal print! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Comment by Conniecrafter on March 25, 2012 at 7:09am

thanks for the reminder of this technique, it works perfect with that image!

Comment by Mary Chaney on March 23, 2012 at 2:05pm

Love this technique and can't wait to try it.  Enjoy your video's so much

Comment by Jacky Wilson on March 23, 2012 at 12:06pm

Wonderful technique, thank you!!  I so appreciate your videos and instruction!!

Comment by Wanda Scott Hummel on March 23, 2012 at 9:57am

As Jan said:   "Another great video"  I was so surprised to see the effect come into view.  Very neat!   Thanks Gina