Fresh Asparagus Card Base- 5 1/2" X 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Dark Chocolate- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Ivory Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Patterned Paper Strip- 1" X 5"

Scraps of Dark Chocolate and Ivory for die cuts

Stamps- Friends 'til the End from Autumn Wishes Kit

Ink Pads- Memento Tuxedo Black

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Fresh Asparagus, Dark Chocolate

Patterned Paper- Autumn Wishes Patterned Paper

Dies- Alison's Ribbons, Circles, Circles Layers, Inverted Circles, Scalloped Circles

Spectrum Noir Markers, Sakura Stardust Pen, Adhesive, Scissors

Comment by Pennie L. Glasser on October 25, 2015 at 7:17pm
Beautiful, so I copied this card and it turned out great.. Can I enter it on one of the galleries?
Comment by Conniecrafter on October 24, 2015 at 8:30am

so pretty, and that bee is too cute!

Comment by Kathy Moore on October 23, 2015 at 9:51pm

This card is so lovely. The great thing about these flowers is you can use any color on them and make them for almost any occasion. Such a fun stamp set to play with. The Alison's Ribbons are one of the best investments I've made to date. You can use almost the entire set of cut pieces including the edges that come off of the ribbons. they make great borders also. Have you tried to use Spellbinders Craft Tool N' One? It works great on these dies and cleans them very quickly. Thank you so much Gina for such wonderful instruction, creativity and inspiration. God Bless and I can't wait for the new release.

Comment by Brenda J. Jewers on October 23, 2015 at 7:19pm

Hi Gina, this is a beautiful card. I love all your cards and your supplies .I've been using an old toothbrush to clean the tiny pieces from the ribbon dies. It works quite well. Thought you and the other cardmakers might want to give it a try. Looking forward for the new kit next week. Thanks for all your great ideas.

Comment by Linda Strohbehn on October 23, 2015 at 12:20am

Gina,

Love your cards.  May I make a suggestion?  Can you tell us which one of the circle dies you are using in your cards, e.g. 3 from the center etc.?  I struggle to find out exactly which ones you are using and can never get it exactly matched up like yours.  Looking forward to the new winter release next week :-)!

Comment by Marla Hofrichter on October 22, 2015 at 7:56pm

Gina such a sweet happy card.  I am going to CAS this card and make it into BD card for my daughter's 30. I love the colors and watching you create this card was so relaxing. The ribbon dies are wonderful. Thank you for the tips. Blessings.

Comment by suzanne (sue) on October 22, 2015 at 6:53pm

Hi Gina loved watching you color...lol this is a beautiful card appreciate the tips & pointers

Comment by Rosy Newlun on October 22, 2015 at 6:00pm

What a super sweet card!!! It's so cheerful and happy! Great coloring and design, too! Thank you, Gina ♥

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on October 22, 2015 at 2:46pm

I Love this card and I love the idea of making some with out the greeting and adding it later! Thanks so much for inspiring!  :)  Oh…. I had actually gotten a cup of coffee before I watched your video, so I did enjoy my coffee while you colored!  LOL…  :)  <3  Have a wonderful day!

Comment by Pennie L. Glasser on October 22, 2015 at 2:14pm