Comment by Julia Nowosielska on August 7, 2010 at 12:23pm
Ditto Heidi.
I'm in Victoria, BC. I love seeing the new products and hope that we will eventually get them here too.
Comment by Heidi West on July 30, 2010 at 9:58am
Thank you so much for sharing this show with me. Love all the new products! I live on Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada and do not get to attend shows since they are so far away. I love your site which has inspired me so much.
Comment by Dottie Mertsky on July 29, 2010 at 11:07pm
I'm confused - I thought the show starts on July 30 -31= that's what my ticket says
Comment by Millicent Owen on July 29, 2010 at 3:35pm
omg, I need the new Spellbinders Machine!!! Need to start saving my pennies for sure now.....lol
Comment by Joan Kaiser on July 29, 2010 at 10:22am
Thanks so much for sharing ... feels like I'm there with you!
Comment by Beverly Bishop on July 29, 2010 at 9:59am
This is a special thing you've done for those of us who cannot be at CHA. Thanks for taking time from your own schedule to share what "it's all about". It's awesome.
Comment by Michelle Rogers on July 29, 2010 at 8:58am
Thank You, Thank You. Thank You!!!! Alot of us would never ever have the chance to see something like this.
It has totally made my day!!! What a wonderful thing you have done for us all. props to the camera person for following you around. have a great time!!!
Comment by Antje on July 29, 2010 at 2:43am
Thanks so much Gina, for giving us a glimse of what is going on there!
Comment by Patricia Patterson on July 29, 2010 at 1:35am
Thanks Gina, I have always wanted to go to one of these shows. This would be great to start one up here in Saskatoon, SK, Canada.
Comment by Rebekka on July 29, 2010 at 12:23am
Gina what a treat!! I always wondered what this was like. You did an awesome job :).