Welcome to Rina K Designs- Get ready for a laugh!

Jelly Bean Green Card Base-  5 1/2" X 4 1/4"

White Layer- 5 1/4" X 4", folded in half

Wild Wisteria Layer- 5 1/4" X 2"

Focal Image cut with 2" square die

Stamps- Playful Pups

Dies- Playful Pups, Double Stitched Squares

Card Stock- GKD White, WIld Wisteria, Jelly Bean Green

Ink- GKD Black, Charcoal Brown

Prismacolor Pencils, Scor-Buddy, Adhesive, Blending Stumps, Gamsol,

Leave a comment here to be entered into a drawing for a $25.00 gift certificate! Rina will give you the question to answer in the video! :) And it can be ANY pet, not just a dog! XO

You can subscribe to Rina's YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NGrKRiB_xPttK0EX6d52A/featured

Before you comment, look at this! Click the photo to enlarge! This will be located right under where you type your comment.

Comment by Dawn B on February 16, 2018 at 10:14pm

You are AWESOMELY FUNNY!!!! My dog Abby (my Lab who lays next to my chair while I watch stamp T.V. videos and make cards) and I absolutely love the fact that you and your sister enjoy your Mom's craft. Joining her in crafting and engaging us in the fun community of sending love and hugs to people in our lives!! Been watching since 2009! and will continue....Planning a trip to the store soon......

Comment by Helen Jastrab on February 13, 2018 at 10:09pm

I love your video, great card.  My dog is a   schnauzer.

Comment by Becky Benson on February 13, 2018 at 5:05pm

Do dust bunnies count?!? Such a fun video

Comment by TruG on February 13, 2018 at 12:43pm

This is my Journey

Comment by Sharon Suske on February 13, 2018 at 9:01am

I so enjoyed your video! Loved your card! I have three Tortie sisters named Hazel, Violet, and Irene. I also have two granddogs named Rocco and Roo :-)

Comment by Marsha Fante on February 12, 2018 at 10:00pm

That room beats my daughters' hands down! I have everything, why doesn't SHE stamp!? Love the set the Pom comes in!! You're lovely, Dahling~~I have a fabulous curly, black 25# American Cockerspaniel. He's 9 & so stinking cute. Have you seen Poms cut like little teddy bears? Love it. I never could stamp sitting down, either. Great card! Marsha

Comment by Daylene Strickland on February 12, 2018 at 10:56am

You are so fun to watch craft!  I enjoyed your sense of humor and identity with cutting issues,  LOL!  I don’t currently have a pet.  We had to put our beloved cockapoo to sleep after 14 years due to cancer.  She was a big part of our family and we miss her so much.  Just not ready to get another pet yet.  She was a beautiful white flufffy fur dog with a touch of champagne coloring.  She was so smart and loving.  I miss holding her and petting her.

Comment by Lori Troxel on February 11, 2018 at 4:42pm

That was so fun! I have two rescue cats, one is a very fluffy black male who acts like a dog probably because he was bottle fed for a few weeks after we found him; and we also have a sleek black female kitty who is as regal as an Egyptian goddess.

Comment by Linda Price on February 11, 2018 at 10:55am

Unfortunately, there are allergies in our house, so no dog anymore.  But we had a hermit crab at one time :)  I thought Rina was great-and as someone who has stamped for awhile, I STILL make some of the mistakes she made, so I totally appreciated her humor!!

Comment by Mary Schaffer on February 10, 2018 at 8:02pm

I sure hope the mole comment was a joke, if it wasn’t have it removed immediately.  I ha e an itty bitty Yorker named Flower.