White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black layer- 3 5/8" X 3 5/8"

Wax paper layer- 3 1/2" X 3 1/2"

Scraps for flowers, leaves, flourish and butterfly

Stamps- Frame and Flowers 1, Scripty Sayings

Dies- Frame and Flowers 1, Mini Fanciful Flourish, Lace Corners and Butterfly die (coming soon)

Ink- GKD Black Onyx, Turquoise Sea, Kraft, Fresh Asparagus

Wax Paper, Iron, Sponge Daubers, Adhesive, Foam Squares, Stick it Adhesive, Cuttlebug

Comment by Adriana Duff on July 26, 2016 at 8:35pm

I've texted everybody I know about this video...It's completely brilliant and I can't stop studying the look.  Gorgeous!!!

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 31, 2016 at 7:54am

cool technique and such a beautiful card you made with it!

Comment by Nadine DeSimpliciis on April 19, 2016 at 9:43pm
'I love it! Can't wait to try it out.
Comment by Kay Merrill on April 12, 2016 at 10:37am

I love this technique!! Have two cards to make later today and this will be the method I use. Your videos are my treat when I've done some of my household chores and want a break...SO enjoy them!

Comment by Gail Scott on April 11, 2016 at 3:25pm

I gave this a try on 6 pieces of cardstock - mine did not turn out as nicely as the ones shown - not sure what I am doing incorrectly but I had a hot iron - same brand of Wax Paper and I used some good embossing folders - I followed the steps - one of mine mats came out OK - but was not completely covered by the embossing - I will not give up and try again later - nothing was loss as I can easily run all of the inked ones back through my Cuttlebug - thanks for the tutorial - have a lovely week

Comment by Katherine Edwards on April 11, 2016 at 1:01pm

Oh,and I thought I would use some of the stamps in the Springtime Silhouettes stamp set for the collage.

Comment by Katherine Edwards on April 11, 2016 at 12:58pm

Love this technique!  I have been wanting to try my hand at making a collage card and am thinking this technique would be a great way to start my card.  What do you think?  I would love to see a video giving tips or showing how to make some different collage cards.  Thanks, Gina!  I always enjoy watching your videos.

Comment by El Ivens on April 11, 2016 at 8:52am

Thanks for sharing.  Your card is beautiful.  Love the butterfly die.  Anxious to try the wax paper technique-

Comment by Debbie J on April 11, 2016 at 2:41am

Beautiful card Gina.  Can't wait to do this card.  I love watching your show, keep up the lovely work.

Comment by Gail Scott on April 10, 2016 at 11:21am