Watercolored Roses with Zig Clean Color Markers

Card Base- 5" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" x 4 5/8"

Watercolor Card Stock- 3 3/4" x 4 1/2"

Ink- Versa Mark, Memento Tuxedo Black

Card Stock- GKD Lipstick, Black Onyx, Tim Holtz Watercolor Card Stock

GKD Fine Detail White Embossing Powder

Heat tool, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Waterbrush, Adhesive

This card features an image from the Hearts & Flowers StampTV kit. It's from the Tropical Blooms stamp set, available at http://shop.ginakdesigns.com.

Get the full 80 pen Zig Clean Color Brush set here: http://amzn.to/2GFAgn6

Get a great 36 pen starter set here: http://amzn.to/2Ez4rMc

Get Tim Holtz water color card stock here: http://amzn.to/2ExKIMM

--- Affiliate links may be used at no additional cost to you. Thanks so much for your support! ---

Comment by Pam Rudzki on February 17, 2018 at 1:12pm

I love this! I have been playing with watercolors & my Zig watercolor brushes lately. So this was a great video. Also getting back to playing with colored pencils & Gamsol. Thanks Gina!

Comment by Sue Townsend on February 3, 2018 at 5:02pm

Beautiful watercolor cards.  Love your choice of inks that blend so well.  Thanks, Gina!

Comment by June Fletcher on February 3, 2018 at 12:43pm

Stunning cards Gina.  Love them.  June :)

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on February 3, 2018 at 10:07am

Another great informative video, I learn something new every time.  Thanks Gina

Comment by Ruth Werbecki on February 2, 2018 at 9:16pm

I enjoy your videos so much. You're description of the tools you will need is so helpful, plus your voice as you are

making the card  is very restful. I love the roses and will get busy trying to make the card. Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Shirley A Hutchins on February 2, 2018 at 7:35pm

So pretty.  Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Diana Scott on February 2, 2018 at 4:01pm

Beautiful cards!  The video is great, love both looks.  Thanks for sharing with us!

Comment by Verna Angerhofer on February 2, 2018 at 2:48pm

Another awesome video showing how to do the water coloring with the Zigs. Your cards are so gorgeous! And, I have the bar magnets and I had two of mine jump together with part of my finger in the way getting pinched and I ended up with a blood blister from it. LOL So they can be a dangerous thing now and then.

Comment by Diane Simpkins on February 2, 2018 at 1:57pm

Gina, I always love watching you make cards. They are always so beautiful and I have learned so many techniques from watching you. Thank You so much. This is just gorgeous.

Comment by Robin Logue on February 2, 2018 at 1:06pm

Great video. Thanks for the inspiration. I need to use mine more.