This beautiful card was created by Arjita Sepaha Singh using the Rose Bouquet mini stamp set. She shows you how she paints these flowers using watercolors and the no-line coloring technique. Arjita will be a guest designer for Gina K. Designs coming up soon and she has a wonderful blog and YouTube channel.

Follow her blog here: http://www.arjita.in/index.php

Follow her on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/user/eurokidsbilaspur/feed

Find the Rose Bouquet Mini Stamp Set here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2956&categoryId=236

Comment by Melanie Henderson on February 18, 2018 at 12:42am

Comment by Melanie Henderson on February 18, 2018 at 12:40am

Hi Arijita! Very happy to see videos by someone new. I love all the others but, after many years as a customer and follower of Gina K videos, it is good to see watercoloring and a new perspective. When time permits, would you please make a step-by-step video of how you paint the flowers? I saw poppies and roses in similar colors, yet somehow looking very different. The videos go too fast to see just how you do it. Perhaps you could show us on one or two flowers, then go ahead at the fast speed to complete. This is my sincere request. I have been watercoloring a bit over two years and have a lot to learn. I want to purchase Daniel Smith products but don't know what colors to choose. Do you have a chart of your 10 most loved and used Daniel Smith watercolors? I would certainly be interested in purchasing such a list in order to get started. I really enjoyed the two videos I've watched and look forward to more by you. Thank you for your consideration. Melanie

Comment by SandraMaria on February 14, 2018 at 2:11pm

Wow, absolutely gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment by Bette Cuddahee on February 9, 2018 at 4:01am

She does a phenomenal job of coloring....  such wonderful inspiration for your Rose bouquet!!

Comment by El Ivens on February 8, 2018 at 1:33pm

WOW!!  Absolutely gorgeous.

Comment by Conniecrafter on February 8, 2018 at 8:45am

Gorgeous!!

Comment by Shelly Robertson on February 7, 2018 at 6:42pm

Wow that is stunning!  I wished I could paint like that. Well done!!

Comment by Janet Castle on February 7, 2018 at 5:19pm

thank you Gina...it seems so backwards - LOL!!!!

Comment by Jan Brazier on February 7, 2018 at 4:52pm

Oh my! Arjita, that is simply stunning! Can't wait to see more of your stunning colouring! Thank you for the inspiration!

Comment by Nancy Monahan on February 7, 2018 at 4:37pm

Absolutely stunning card!  OMG, so I just checked out Arjita's YT channel and watched the video of her craft room tour.  She has the most beautiful, organized and well designed room I have ever seen!  Good for you Arjita!