Watercolor with Stippled Flowers Stamp Set

No-Line Watercoloring using the Stippled Flower stamp set by: Gina K. Designs and Mission Gold watercolors with a Daniel Smith Shadow Gray!

Gina K. Designs: Stippled Flowers Stamp Set

Pure Luxury Card Stock- Black Onyx, Innocent Pink & White Heavy Base/ Layering Weight

Premium Dye Ink - Black Onyx, Innocent Pink, & Jelly Bean Green

Connect Glue Crystalline Drops Fine Detail Embossing Powder - Clear Acrylic Stamping Blocks Tidy Towel Versa Fine Onyx Black Embossing Magic Pad

Comment by Betty Amersbach on April 12, 2018 at 7:44pm

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it.

Comment by Karen Hightower-GKD-DT-Moderator on April 11, 2018 at 9:28pm

Thank You all so very much! :) I am so glad the video is helpful and I hope you will take a little time to get inky and have fun coloring! :).    (Hugs),  Karen! <3

Comment by Bonnie Smith on April 11, 2018 at 8:20pm
Absolutely beautiful. You make it look so easy.
Comment by Patricia Nikkila on April 11, 2018 at 3:30pm

Beautiful, just beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Susan G. on April 11, 2018 at 11:49am

Beautiful card.  Thank you for sharing exactly how you painted this.  You made it look so easy....

Comment by Deb Schmidt on April 10, 2018 at 11:31pm
This card is so beautiful! With the shadowing, it actually looks 3D. You make it look so easy...gives me the incentive to keep practicing. Thank you for sharing your technique.
Comment by Grands on April 10, 2018 at 1:11pm

This card is absolutely beautiful. Thank you. I learn something every time I watch you.

Comment by Joyce K. on April 10, 2018 at 1:09pm

Karen that is really beautiful!  I learn so much from your videos!

Comment by PAT EDGE on April 10, 2018 at 10:19am

Karen  this is so pretty  I love watching you with the watercolors   I learn so much from you I plan on spending the day with my colors and stippled flowers   great job

Comment by tammie lien on April 10, 2018 at 8:09am
Thank you Karen, I am going to play with my new Daniel smith water colors today . waiting for my happy mailThis card is sooo gorgeous loved your step by step video . can't wait until later today to play...Thank you so much xo