See how to create three different background scenes using watercolors, then use stamps to complete the look. Featuring images from Framescapes - Window of Wishes from Gina K Designs.

Supplies

Framescapes - Window of Wishes Stamp Set from Gina K Designs

Watercolor paint set

Versafine Black Ink

Paint Brushes

Opaque White Gel Pen

Watercolor Paper

Black, Sweet Corn, Turquoise Sea & Wild Wisteria Cardstock from Gina K Designs

Comment by Kelley Bradley on May 9, 2018 at 8:54am

Absolutely beautiful. These are the type of cards I aspire to create, but I just don't have your artistic talent.  You are a master at blending!!!

Comment by Rosy Newlun on May 9, 2018 at 12:59am

What outstanding nature scenes, Theresa! It's so fun to watch you watercolor ♥ sponge ♥ color ♥ anything! Thank you for making this beautiful video!

Comment by Danita O'Leary on May 8, 2018 at 9:20pm

These cards are beautiful Theresa!  You always make it look so easy but my cards never turn out as pretty as yours.  Thanks for the video!

Comment by Sharon McDonald on May 8, 2018 at 3:54pm

Lovely cards.

Comment by Lynn Kaufman on May 8, 2018 at 2:39pm

you make this look so simple......they look so wonderful...I know mine wouldn't look like yours......

Comment by Elizabeth J McDougal on May 8, 2018 at 11:15am

All 3 cards are very beautiful

Comment by PAT EDGE on May 8, 2018 at 10:59am
You just blow me away each one is pretty I can't wait to try it I just started using the water paints You sure help me understand better what to do thank you Your awesome
Comment by Charlene Baker on May 8, 2018 at 8:44am

Beautiful backgrounds!  You are the queen of blending!  Love watching how easy you make it look,but then when I try,it’s another story!  Thanks for the inspiration.