White card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Focal Image cut with Large Nestablities Rectangles

Black layer, cut 1/8" larger all around

Stamp Set- Vogue Vases by Theresa Momver

Card stock- GKD White and Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- Echo Park Metropolitan Dots and Stripes

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black and Pear Tart

Marker- Memento Bamboo Leaves

Ribbon from the new Vintage Chic StampTV kit, adhesive, cutterbee scissors, Sakura Stardust Pen

All supplies and stamps are available at www.ginakdesigns.com

Comment by Danielle Roberts on August 30, 2011 at 12:27pm
Hi Is there a stockist for Gina K Designs in Australia I also have never seen one of those pens used before that give that gloss look that was amazing the touch it gives the card
Comment by Joan Garlough on July 18, 2011 at 12:35pm
Very pretty card.  I love the ribbons.
Comment by Rosy Newlun on June 29, 2011 at 5:10pm

I sure do love this! I cannot figure out which Sakura stardust pen you used. Seems like they come in a large variety - was it clear? I would love to order it.

Aloha and thanks so very much for demonstrating the techniques.

Comment by Joyce Pierson on June 18, 2011 at 2:52pm
I "love" all your cards.  I so look forward to your awsome videos.  You "are" the greatest teacher.  Thank you so much, Gina!
Comment by Lisa Simpson on June 17, 2011 at 11:44am
Love this card,I look forward to each video,Thank you,Gina.
Comment by Julie L. on June 14, 2011 at 4:04pm

Hello Gina!  I so look forward to your cardmaking videos all the time!  You do such a great job and inspire all of us to try things!  I just love alllllllll of your cards!!!  Could you do more wedding or anniversary cards?  I need more ideas for those special occasions.

Thanks,

Julie

Comment by Kathy Johnson on June 14, 2011 at 11:20am

Very pretty, Gina can I request that you do some other projects other that cards. I know you've done some in he past. Can you do some more,

Thanks

Kathy

Comment by Brenda Rzucidlo on June 14, 2011 at 10:59am
This card is nice but you put so many layers, does it cost more to mail it?
Comment by Just Maxine on June 14, 2011 at 9:14am
Another great card! Cant wait to go home and try this
Comment by Judy Covey on June 14, 2011 at 7:17am
Seeing this card assures me that I must purchase the set you demonstrated. You make card-making look so darn simple and your cards always come out so elegant and perfect looking. Thanks again for another great video Gina!