Dark Chocolate card base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half
Ivory Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"
Cranberry Tart Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"
Focal image stamped on Ivory scrap

Stamp Sets: Vintage Notes, Petals and Wings
Card stock- GKD Cranberry Tart, Ivory, Dark Chocolate
Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves and Distress Fired Brick
Dark Chocolate 3/8" Double Stitiched Ribbon, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive

Comment by Conniecrafter on May 10, 2012 at 7:14am

neat stamp, love it with the spellbinder die!

Comment by Judy Anderson on May 9, 2012 at 8:14am

As usual great card!! I wanted to order the dark chocolate card stock, but didn't see it on your shopping site.

Comment by Linda Evett on May 8, 2012 at 9:48pm

Beautiful card there is one thing I was wondering about.  Alot of people dont have the white pens for writing on the inside so whaat would you suggest?  another peice of the Just a Note white paper maybe?

Thanks

Linda

Comment by Sharon J. Jones on May 5, 2012 at 8:28pm

Beautiful project, Gina!  I love the way your card came together!  Thanks for the tutorial! ;D  Hugz2u!

Comment by Sheila on May 5, 2012 at 4:58pm

That is just too stinkin CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Marilyn Jensen on May 5, 2012 at 4:14pm

Hi Gina, love the new card stock in dark chocolate! Can you talk about how to do the inside where you write the message when using these dark card stocks? I have made an insert using some lighter weight writing paper and stamping a horizontal generic design across the top....

Thanks for your wonderful videos!

Comment by LaDona Flanegan on May 5, 2012 at 8:12am

Great looking card, again Gina, you make it look so easy, and I really want to thank Karen for the tip of using the waxpaper. That is just what I need for some of my projects!

Comment by patricia posk on May 4, 2012 at 10:39pm

Gina

Looking good..informal and just the ticket for sending just a note.. Good Idea.

pat

Comment by Karen Atkinson on May 3, 2012 at 12:01pm

Really nice. I agree with Heidi. I wouldn't have thought of this either. I have a hint that I just read about for the more intricate dies. Place a piece of waxed paper between the die and the cardstock. This will help you remove the cut piece more easily. I tried it this morning with a lacey square die and it worked beautifully. I did have to use a shim as you suggested.

Comment by Heidi... on May 3, 2012 at 10:46am

I really love this project. I am amazed at how pretty of a card you can make with the vintage notes set.  I would not have thought of this myself. That little area in this composition really does look like a little patch of earth.  TFS!