Ivory Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Fresh Asparagus Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Vintage Cuts Borders, Frames and Pieces

Stamp Sets- Warm Spring Wishes, Spring Blessings (Shabby Spring StampTV Kit)

Card Stock- GKD Ivory, Fresh Asparagus

Patterned Paper- GKD Shabby Spring

Ink- GKD Fresh Asparagus, Tomato Soup

Vintage Cuts Borders, Frames and Pieces

Adhesive, Scissors, 1/4" Pop dots

Comment by Sharon Darr on April 13, 2014 at 10:33am

I am interested in the cut files for the borders too.

Comment by Conniecrafter on April 8, 2014 at 8:31am

Beautiful card!!! I have a question, do you happen to have a cut file for the silhouette of that border?  My hubby just bought me the machine a couple days ago and I looked through your cut files and couldn't see it, but awhile back I thought you used it on a card and said you had made it with the silhouette?  Thanks for all your inspiration! I can't wait to use the cut files with my basket stamps :)

Comment by lorraine barbara carr on March 28, 2014 at 7:49pm

WOW AS PER USUAL SO AWE INSPIRING

Comment by Betty Neville on March 27, 2014 at 11:33pm

Really gorgeous card!  The vintage cuts are great - brilliant idea!

Comment by Leslie Davis on March 27, 2014 at 7:49pm

I love, love, love this card!  So beautiful.  And you KNOW the vintage cuts are going to fly out the store!  What a great idea and addition to Gina's lineup.  Yay!

Comment by Cheryl on March 27, 2014 at 7:06pm

The vintage cuts are a great idea.  I just bought a cutting machine though.  But I like what you have so I'll be ordering!

Comment by Cheryl on March 27, 2014 at 7:01pm

Gina - is it too personal for me to ask, but did you get a new ring or a new setting?  It's beautiful.

Comment by Cheryl on March 27, 2014 at 7:00pm

Gina - what size is that acrylic block you are using in the video.  Thanks.

Comment by Gina Krupsky on March 27, 2014 at 1:49pm

Kathy- I used one of the Vintage Cuts to stamp on. I didn't use a Spellbinders Die. (No die at all.)

Comment by Lisa Smith on March 27, 2014 at 11:45am

Gorgeous gorgeous card.  And thanks for all the tips.  U R awesome!