Black Onyx Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Ivory Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Smaller Patterned Paper Layer- 4" X 3"

Focal Image Layer- 3 3/4" X 2 3/4

Scrap for greeting

Stamp Set- VIntage Chic

Card Stock- GKD Black Onyx, Ivory

Patterned Paper- Vintage Chic

Ribbon- 5/8" Black Satin Dot

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Frayed Burlap, Wild Honey

Copic Markers, Fancy Tags Dies, Copic Markers

This new kit is being release this Thursday night, May 26, 2011 at 9:00 PM Central time.

Views: 12000

Comment by Diane mottershaw on May 6, 2012 at 3:25am
Had do I register so I can arrange to have the stamp and paper kits sent to me I am in Australia and would love to receive them automatically then for me to come and order them when I remember it would be nice just to have them turn up in the mail as a surprise
Comment by Betty L Kaldenberg on March 25, 2012 at 4:46pm

Thank you so much for all the video's I am just starting with a cuddlebug and enjoy it so much. Everything you do is explained so well thank again so much Betty

Comment by paula strrachota on June 2, 2011 at 12:00pm
your video is very well done and you showed great skill and i love the coloring --- awesome. thanks
Comment by Gina Krupsky on May 26, 2011 at 5:49pm
It will be available tonight at 9:00 PM central time at www.ginakdesigns.com under the what's new catagory. :)
Comment by Shirley Strohm on May 26, 2011 at 4:36pm
I would like to get one of these kits????
Comment by patricia posk on May 25, 2011 at 9:18pm

Gina Very Chic indeed...she looks like a fancy lady with her dog. Classy and cute.

Love the background too that you distressed. Fashionable card..I wish I looked like that when I'm walking my dog..Instead I'm always humped over picking up his business..not very chic..ha ha ha

loved the card

pat

Comment by Barbara Bryant on May 25, 2011 at 8:14pm
This is going to be exciting a new technique and lots of ways to use the kit.
Comment by Allison Keller on May 25, 2011 at 6:53pm
I can't wait to see ten rest of the kit! I love the "Lady" stamp and sentiment! It's right up my alley!
Comment by Diana Pyeatt on May 25, 2011 at 6:37pm

I can't wait to see the rest of this set!

Comment by Stampinsher on May 25, 2011 at 1:47pm
Wow-Wee-Wow-Zee!  this is a terrific technique and I REALLY LIKE THE VINTAGE!!  Great teaser for the new kit!