See how to create cheerful card using images from the Vine and Butterfly stamp set from Gina K Designs. Featuring Copic coloring and a sponged background.

Finished Card Size - 4 ¼ by 5 ½ inches

Vine and Butterfly Stamp Set - Gina K Designs

Fresh Asparagus, Powder Blue Ink - Gina K Designs

White, Black Onyx & Grass Green Cardstock - Gina K Designs

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Copic Markers (Y19, Y11, YR07, YR04, V06, V04, V01, YG95, YG03)

Scissors

Craft Glue

3D Adhesive Foam Squares

Comment by Olga Gerlette on October 11, 2015 at 11:59am

beautiful card, thank you for sharing!

Comment by Joyce on October 9, 2015 at 6:45pm

You make it look soo easy. Beautiful Card. Thank you.

Comment by El Ivens on October 9, 2015 at 11:27am

Beautiful.  You sponging is so much fun to watch, it gets frustrating also in that when I do it It looks like a four year old did it.  I keep watching your techniques and hoping I will catch on.  Thanks

Comment by Theresa on October 9, 2015 at 10:01am

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments and good wishes!

I have to confess that the smiley face in the flower was a total accident. I noticed it just before I submitted the set to Gina and I almost changed it, but decided I liked it in there. I was curious to see if anyone would notice. :)

Margaret, I'm sending healing thoughts to your sister's husband. Wishing him the very best!

Comment by Bobbi Miller on October 8, 2015 at 5:16pm

Beautiful, Theresa!  I love  your sponging, it always looks so soft and pretty.  Lovely card!

Comment by Margaret Jenks on October 8, 2015 at 12:25pm

I was one that didn't get this yesterday, I am thrilled it's arrived this morning it's really lovely. I have stamps very much like these so I am going to have a go at doing something like it today, thanks so much for sharing with us.

Comment by Dena Gomez on October 8, 2015 at 11:17am
I'm using this set today to make a card for my sister whose husband has Stage 3 cancer. I made him one yesterday. But, I just noticed the smiley face in the flower! It makes it more special. You are very talented!
Comment by Therese Sprinkle on October 8, 2015 at 10:37am

Welcome back. You did a great job in making this card. I love all the cards you make.

Comment by Mary Anne on October 8, 2015 at 9:43am

Love the fact that from a distance I see a subtle smiley face in the middle of the flower!  I am definitely going to use the techniques in this video.  Thank you so much.

Comment by Diana Scott on October 7, 2015 at 4:19pm
Beautiful card - love your videos! Glad you are feeling better!