Measurements for You're my Style Card:

Lemon Drop Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Piece of Card stock that you adhere strips to- 4" X 5 1/4", then cut down to 3 3/4" X 5"

Strips of scraps- 1/2" X 5 1/2"

Pink Patterned Paper with Shoes- 2 5/8" X 2 5/8"

Black layer- 2 3/4" X 2 3/4"

Green Patterned Paper with Greeting- 2 1/2" X 3 1/2"

Black layer- 2 5/8" X 3 5/8"

Supplies for You're my Style:

Stamp set- Springtime Silhouettes

Card stock- Lemon Drop, Black Onyx

Patterned Paper- Springtime Silhouettes

Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Mark

Fine detail black embossing powder, black brads, sewing machine, 1/4" pop dots, adhesive

For Measurements and Supplies for May all your Wishes Come True, click HERE

For Measurements and Supplies for Thank you Sew Much, click HERE

Comment by Deefletch on October 19, 2011 at 2:01am
this looks fantastic, must go and try it!
Comment by Beverley Pelletier on May 24, 2011 at 8:38am
WOW!  Who knew that scraps could look sew good!
Comment by Just Maxine on May 13, 2011 at 3:23am
Too cute!
Comment by Jan Ewell on May 12, 2011 at 1:18am
AWESOME.  I had to buy more storage just for my scraps.
Comment by Lee Arcala on May 11, 2011 at 7:25pm
If you put your base card on your scorepal it will hold it in place, you will have a really nice sharp edge and the whole thing will stay in place better while you attach your scraps.  Hope this helps.
Comment by Karen Wilkes on May 11, 2011 at 4:43pm
I always have scraps I feel like I should be able to use. Thanks for the ideas!
Comment by Kathy Siegersma on May 11, 2011 at 3:33pm
What a clever idea!!!  My daughter just called to see if I could set up my sewing machine for her to make an alteration on her daughter's JR/SR banquet dress.  Now I guess I won't be taking it down until I get to try making good use of my scraps.  Thank you for your tutorials, they are soo helpful.
Comment by Teresa L. on May 11, 2011 at 10:44am
Gina,

Thanks so much for sharing this idea. I am going through a scrap phase and this has given me some terrific ideas! I am a klutz and would have the strips stuck in my hair so I actually have to put the adhesive onto the base card. Hope that helps others who have dexterity issues!

Love this site and visit often!

Beaglelover
Comment by Danica on May 11, 2011 at 9:43am
If you roll the adhesive on the cardstock and stick the strips to it, it goes pretty fast and it seems to be easier to line up the edges without having the sticking issue.  ;)
Comment by Michaela ann Georgiou on May 11, 2011 at 8:56am
What a briiliant idea. xx