Using a Tag Die as a Decorative Element

For more information about this project, visit Gina K's blog.

Comment by Rosy Newlun on July 8, 2012 at 2:32pm

Thanks, Gina - it's an elegant addition to a card :) I love your ideas, and your videos!

Comment by Anna Jernigan on June 16, 2012 at 4:41pm

Wow, Gina, do I ever love these videos when you offer another use for my die cuts, or stamps, or anything.  You taught me to use my dies for another un-intended use.  You taught me to get double value from my stamp pads. Also how to make my own custom pattern paper with one image from my stamp set. Bottom line?  You are saving me sooo much money, stretching my supplies, and given me so many new and fun ideas.  Finally, I am the one "laughing all the way to the bank".  LOL  Always wanted to say that!!  Seriously, I'm a newcomer to cardmaking, and I really appreciate saving money so that I can buy MORE of your wonderful stamp sets and supplies. I certainly hope everyone else "gets" how generous you are towards your members and followers.  Thank you.  Saving for stamp sets is becoming easier, and I do have my eye on some really neat ones.  What am I saying?  ALL your stamp sets are really neat. Choosing is so difficult.  LOL  I'm loving being a member here sooooo much.

Comment by Jody Le Blanc on May 28, 2012 at 9:10pm

What a beautiful card Gina! I need to get that stamp set!

Comment by Riette Gasser on June 23, 2011 at 6:40am
I'm so grateful for these out-of-the-box-ideas. I'm not a great lateral thinker and would never had thought to cut the tag through and I got my Fancy Tags just yesterday!! A whole new spectrum has opened up :D
Comment by Barb Ghig on April 25, 2011 at 7:18pm

Thank you so much, Gina! I am learning so many amazing techniques...and I LOVE all of your beautiful cards! Keep those videos coming ;-)

Comment by Lisa Jones on November 8, 2010 at 1:41pm
love the tag, but how did you do the rest of the card? I have a friend that I would really like to make this for.
Comment by Jana Creek on September 27, 2010 at 11:04pm
One of my favorites! But how did you do the sofa?
Comment by LINDA SIMMONS on September 15, 2010 at 12:44am
VERY NICE. WITH SCRAPBOOKING EVERYTHING IS ENDLESS. SO MANY IDEAS FROM ONE OR TWO PIECES.
Comment by Sandra M. King on July 5, 2010 at 8:39am
I just love when you can get more than one look from a stamp or Nestability. Makes them much more desirable! Sandy in NH
Comment by millicentlhall on June 10, 2010 at 9:16am
JoAnn! where are you hiding that Nestability? Thought I looked through all the stock.