Two Step Stamping: Belt It Out with Triple Play Fillers

Today Melanie shows how to belt it out on this clean and simple masculine project with the two step belt and buckle images in her new Triple Play Fillers set! Designed to nest perfectly inside the Triple Play Frame, these stamps are so versatile and add instant embellishments, borders, and as you see here even focal points that will fill up your design. She also demonstrates how to do some quick, “speck-free” embossing to step up this card to add shiny dimension to the buckles!  Also think outside the box, how about using pastel colors for a child, or brightly colored belts on a card for your bestie?

Purchase Triple Play Fillers here: http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/product.sc?productId=2428&categoryId=16

Gina K. Triple Play Fillers stamp set

Gina K. Warm Cocoa, Kraft, Prickly Pear, Moonlit Fog

Gina K. Pure Luxury Warm Cocoa (A2 sized top or side fold card) and Ivory (or White) cardstock (4 “ x 5 ¼”)

adhesive

Optional: Versamark pad, clear embossing powder, scratch paper and heat gun for embossing the buckles

For more of Melanie’s beautiful stamps from Gina K. Designs, click here:http://www.shop.ginakdesigns.com/category.sc?categoryId=32

AND For more inspiration from Melanie, click here for her blog:http://melaniemuenchinger.blogspot.com/

Comment by Gina Krupsky on July 9, 2015 at 8:54am

Thanks for the kind words Cindy! We all appreciate your kind thoughts! :)

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on July 9, 2015 at 6:49am
Thanks so much for this, Cindy! I'm so glad to hear it makes a difference in your life. :) Blessings
Comment by Cindy B Designs on July 9, 2015 at 2:35am

Such a lovely card with so many possibilities Melanie. I do feel bad when you receive negative nit-picking comments about wasting paper and others need to realize how much time and energy that all designers put into GKD stamps and videos. Please keep making your great videos and don't justify. Do what you do best and that is design and create. Your stamp sets are fabulous and I have them all and need to ink them up way more often. A lot of my magazine work prevents me from doing that but praying that a very lucrative position comes through that favors GKD. That would be so great!

I know a few weeks ago I made a comment about a bow that Gina did without the Bow Easy, but I can be a few fries short of a Happy Meal sometimes.

What I love about GKD is that the releases are timed to where you can use your new products for months with the STV Kits with the designer releases in between and  you don't have to break the bank, like $500 on a release night every. single. month!. Gina keeps it real with timeless and classic images. I've been shopping GKD long before STV and she's never changed. While everybody else is using a $200+ Vagabond, she's still using a $70 Cuttlebug that we all can afford. Gina keeps stamping fun, no drama, and affordable for everybody with great images. I really appreciate that. Here's my thanks to the entire team of designers, board mods, and the cast and crew of Stamp TV. You truly are the best!

I'm not going to follow comments as I'm moving after 3 weeks of living in a hotel and a root canal today that I actually wanted and it's been tough. I bought my very first home on my own after my marriage ending of 28 years and it's the first thing I've done on my own and I'm crazy happy. This is a great big step for me and I am truly blessed by God.

Look at the positive in everything, always. It's so much better than the negative. I love how far GKD has come in this industry going to the beat of her own drum and staying true to YOU and herself. I think it's amazing and because of that, GKD will be around for a very long time. Let's just love it and embrace it!

I love the weekly videos, even if there are "old" techniques being used. There's always a "new" spin on them and I learn from all of the designers videos, Kendra, the challenges, all of it, and that's what makes STV a great place. Let's have some fun!

Comment by Nancy Monahan on July 8, 2015 at 7:52am

I like it as a masculine card, but I can also see changing up the colors for a more feminine card.  TFS

Comment by Melanie, GKD Illustrator/DT on July 7, 2015 at 5:26pm

Thanks, ladies!

Comment by Jan Brazier on July 7, 2015 at 5:01pm

Thank you, Melanie, for another fantastic card! Love the embossed buckles! Definitely a must make card when my stamps arrive! :-)

Comment by Johanna Rundell on July 7, 2015 at 1:14pm

What an interesting design. It has given me an idea for some dies that I have and not yet used. Thanks