Powder Blue Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Black Onyx Layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterned Paper Layer- 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"- cut 2

Patterned Paper Layer- 1 3/8" x 3 3/4"- cut 1

Scraps for Stackers Cuts

Stamps- Frame and Flowers 1

Ink Pads- Fresh Asparagus

Patterned Paper- Floral Essentials

Card Stock- GKD Powder Blue, Black Onyx, White

Ribbon- GKD 5/8" Black Plaid

Dies- Circles Stackers, Circles Stackers Layer, Inverted Circles, Scalloped Circles

Foam Squares, Adhesive

Comment by Mary Pent on February 14, 2016 at 5:41pm

So glad I 'stumbled' across this video!  For the life of me I could not figure the differences in the dies. :D  thanks

Comment by Inge Endt on October 2, 2015 at 10:44am

i now that it ditten have something with your card to do..... but behind you have you a carusel with memento ink pad inside.... and i wonder where you have it from ? :)

Comment by Melanie Henderson on September 8, 2015 at 10:27pm

Thank you for educating us on the stacker dies.  I admit to being perplexed by them.  Think I have it just about  figured out now.  Will practice.

Also, thanks for sharing your bow-making technique.  It doesn't look too difficult.  Again, I need to practice.

You always enrich my crafting skills, Gina; thank you so much for making these very helpful and fun videos.  I look forward to Wednesdays and watching a new video from you or one of your team.

Comment by Nancy Monahan on May 31, 2015 at 9:47am

Gina, thanks so much for tips on using your dies, as well as how to tie a perfect bow.  It was a great help and now I completely understand how the dies work.

Oh, and as always, I love your card!

Comment by Bonnie Ouellette on May 29, 2015 at 8:40pm
Gina, thanks for the explanation regarding the dies as I was previously confused how to use them. And, appreciate making a card using the beautiful patterned paper included in the stampmTV kit. Make such beautiful cards and makes it easier to find a way to use it. So fun!
Comment by Kathy Harrison on May 29, 2015 at 8:22pm

Gina, I love the design of your cards. I was wondering if you could show us your thought process when you design/plan out your cards.

Comment by nuritt borsky on May 29, 2015 at 7:22pm
Gorgeous project and so simple.will certainly give it a try
Comment by kellley Rollins on May 29, 2015 at 6:02pm

gotta have those dies!!!!!

Comment by yvonne valerie coxhead on May 29, 2015 at 2:49pm

So pleased I saw this video, it has blown away my mind. Here in New Zealand it is difficult to purchase these dies and to buy over the net we end up paying well over double by the time postage is added and that makes for very expensive dies. However do keep up the good work, I love to see what you do.

Yvonne Coxhead

Comment by Rita Wannebo on May 29, 2015 at 1:41pm

Many thanks for demonstrating the stacker dies.  Have been wondering what i needed to create that look.  However, my main comment is that although I've purchased many sets of stamps, I recently received my first kit and what a BARGAIN!!!  Sorry I missed so many before! I really enjoy your videos and ideas along with your artistic design team.  You are all fantastically talented.  Thanks for sharing.......