Through Thick and Thin Watercolored Flowers

Today, Arjita Singh shows you how she watercolored the beautiful flower image from the Through Thick and Thin mini stamp set by Gina K. Designs.

Read more about this card on her blog here: http://www.arjita.in/blog-detail-preview.php?blog_id=160&secfun=992686fca3b1db72f108e98175b53ccf

Comment by Betty Amersbach on March 20, 2018 at 10:03pm

Absolutely a gorgeous card!!!!! I would love to be able to water color like that. AMAZING!!!!

Comment by Lisa Sylvia on March 12, 2018 at 6:02pm

Absolutely gorgeous. WOW, those flowers look so realistic, I feel like I could pick them up. Beautiful water coloring.

Comment by Bobbi Miller on March 12, 2018 at 4:03pm

This just took my breath away! Such wonderful, creative talent!  God has truly blessed you! WOW! Thank you so much for sharing. Bobbi Miller

Comment by Denise K. Jackson on March 10, 2018 at 11:03pm

I sooo love to watch Arjita watercolor!!  She does such beautiful work and is so talented.  I would love to be able to watercolor like her!!!  Thank you for sharing.

Comment by Cathy Loveless on March 10, 2018 at 10:10pm

I just love watching you paint! Your work is absolutely beautiful. This card is incredible.

Comment by Octavia Ann Bradley on March 10, 2018 at 6:22pm

That is beautiful.  You make it look so easy.  I am trying to do more water coloring and have improved a bit....but have a long way to go.

Ann Bradley

Comment by Danita O'Leary on March 10, 2018 at 2:38pm

That is absolutely amazing!  What a beautiful artist.

Comment by Shelly Robertson on March 10, 2018 at 2:13pm

Omg! Those flowers look real! Absolutely breathtaking!! I can’t get enough of your beautiful painting!! Thanks for sharing your incredible talent!

Comment by Jane Mason on March 10, 2018 at 12:16pm

Your work is amazing. You have inspired me to

do more cards with flowers. Keep up the wonderful videos.

Comment by Bev Pallen Belbin on March 10, 2018 at 10:09am