It's summer launch day at ThermOWeb and we have four new Foil-Mates sets that are perfect for all kinds of crafting!

In this video, you will see how-to create card projects using the new Birthday and Friendship Foil-Mates and how to incorporate the new Label and Tag Borders into your every day stamping projects! This new line is now available at www.ginakdesigns.com

Comment by Nancy M Lane on June 16, 2018 at 4:20pm

On the Sizzix web site are some videos for tips how to stop warping of your cutting plates, and how to prevent the road bumps when going over straight edge cutting dies.  These videos are presented by Stephanie Barnard "Stamps of Life", and also can be viewed on line.

Comment by Joyce Cole on June 15, 2018 at 3:44pm

Beautiful cards!

Comment by marge stewart on June 14, 2018 at 11:04am

I just love the new additions to this line! You are so good at what you do and you really inspire me! Thank you for doing what you do!

Comment by Kathy Krepsky Schoening on June 13, 2018 at 6:51am

The new Foil-Mates are stunning and I can't wait to get some of the new glitter foil( you can never have too much glitter in your life.)  Your videos are always so helpful and you share so many tips to make card making so much easier.  Thank you.

Comment by Pam "samisu" Edwards on June 13, 2018 at 1:13am

I love the foil it is beautiful and fun. Thanks for the new ideas. I will be making many tags to give as gifts.

Comment by Beth Rosario on June 12, 2018 at 10:03pm

Stunning cards, Gina...as usual!  Laminating sure makes a difference. And your new Foil-Mates are just beautiful!! I wonder if you can answer a question for me: which Royal Sovereign laminator are you using?  I want to buy one and would like to make an educated decision.  Thanks so much!!

Comment by Patricia Ladd on June 12, 2018 at 1:53pm
Thank you Gina for the tip about the lines on the back of the foil. I did not know about that. I love the beautiful labels and that you have all the coordinating dies and stamps for your foil mate line. So much fun and so easy to coordinate!
Comment by Cathy Loveless on June 12, 2018 at 12:51pm

I love the foil mates!  I just received several packages of foil that I recently bought yesterday.  I can't wait to get these new dies, stamps and new foil mates!  They make such pretty cards.

Comment by Rebecca on June 12, 2018 at 12:44pm

So pretty.  I've never used foil mates but I am so amazed by them every time I see a video.  Going to have to try them someday.

Comment by Amy on June 12, 2018 at 10:13am