Dark Chocolate Card Base- 4 1/4" X 11", scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half

Ivory layer- 3 7/8" X 5 1/8"

Patterend Paper layer- 3 3/4" X 5"

Pointed Oval Vintage Cut

Stamp Set- Bounty of Blessings from The Simple Life StampTV Kit

Card Stock- GKD Dark Chocolate, Ivory

Patterned Paper- GKD The Simple Life 6 x 6 pack

Ink- GKD Dark Chocolate, Memento Tuxedo Black

Ribbon- GKD Honey Mustard Organdy, Dark Chocolate Gingham

Wood Embellishment- Autumn Leaves by Gina K. Designs

Brown Bakers Twine, Spectrum Noir Markers, Adhesive, 1/4" Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen

Comment by Dolores Shirts on January 16, 2015 at 3:20am

Love this sweet little owl card, and the techniques used to make it special.

Comment by Cheryl Anne on January 15, 2015 at 8:19pm

Beautiful and creative card.  Great video.

Comment by Selina Macisco on September 27, 2014 at 5:31pm

Gina, I just finished making your "Owl" card and just had to let you know how much I enjoyed doing it!  The colors and techniques are terrific!  I am new here, and this is only my second "kit".  I love your ideas, and although I have probably made over 1000 cards, none compare to the simple elegance as yours.

Thanks so much.  I am looking forward to the Christmas "Kit", so much.  I can hardly wait!

Everything is fun when I follow you, because you are sooooo creative!

Comment by Linda Strohbehn on September 21, 2014 at 8:57pm

So beautiful... I just made two of these and they came out great!  I love Gina K. Designs.  Just started papercrafting about two months ago and I'm hooked on her products.  Thanks for the great ideas!  Linda

Comment by Conniecrafter on September 15, 2014 at 8:27am

Love the feathers you made with the clear pen, gives it a great look!

Comment by Cindi Hall on September 8, 2014 at 9:40am

Gina-your best card yet! I just love owls and the colors you used. Also, the blending dot technique was a neat way to add texture for his feathers. Adorable!

Comment by Bobbi Miller on September 6, 2014 at 2:35pm

Gina, you and your staff never cease to amaze me.  I learn something new every time I watch your videos. Who would ever think to use the blender pen to make texture?  Certainly, not me!  Great idea!  I love this kit and my order is forthcoming, as always.  Now...if I could just find the time to make them all!  I have so many past kits and everything is so gorgeous...well...I hate to use it!  A stamper's issue, for sure!  Thanks for the inspiration and another great kit! Hugs!

Comment by Linda Vassiliou on September 5, 2014 at 8:44pm

I love it so much I just ordered a kit:) The other things like the embossing folders are out of stock so I will just have to wait till they are restocked. I am really looking forward to my kit arriving. Thank you so much.

Comment by Lynn K on September 5, 2014 at 8:40pm

Gina, I always love your videos.  You always give tips and tricks along the way and your positive energy and enthusiasm always makes me want to break out my supplies each time I watch them.  Keep up the great job!

Lynn

Comment by Marcia Gray on September 5, 2014 at 8:32pm

What a sweet little card...makes me want to say "Awww"  :-)

Beautiful colors Gina!